Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1926 Model T Tudor Sedan project -- Hot Rod

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by 33cruiser, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 33cruiser

33cruiser

City: Chardon (Cleveland)

State: Ohio
    Price: 5500.00
    1926 Model T Tudor Sedan project -- Hot Rod / Rat Rod
    Very clean body. . .only one small patch area needed, some holes in the bottom of the passenger door
    Strong frame that was homemade. . .a bit overkill if anything, stepped up in the rear
    Body has been channeled
    Framework is exceptional and was built for strength
    Includes coil overs in the rear
    Ford 9" rear end
    New rear drum brake assemblies -- all new springs wheel cylinders, etc. Missing one drum, but the other is there to use as a match
    Speedway Suicide front end with mono-leaf spring
    New spring perches, shackles and front straight drop axled -- all Speedway parts
    Model A front cylinder shocks installed on frame. . .will need to be connected to shackles
    Front brakes are disc, disc and pads are in great shape
    Includes 26 grille surround
    Rust free winshield frame along with swingout hinges
    Two 30-31 commercial headlights
    1953 Pontiac Gauge cluster that can be installed in the original included dash
    A complete (4 door) set of hinges, one is currently missing on the passenger door, so I got a complete set
    Garnish moldings for all the windows
    Window regulators for both front and back windows
    Fuel and brake lines along with electrical lines are already run on the frame
    A new aluminum fuel tank
    A new battery and battery bracket already welded to the frame
    Original seat frames & springs included
    Wheels and tires are simply for rolling the car, will need whatever type of tire and wheel combination you would like.
    Also comes with a Buick 322 Nailhead motor and dynaflow transmission. It is a core motor/trans complete but will need to be rebuilt
    I have another Nailhead -- a 364 (1959-1960) with dynaflow transmission -- complete -- will also need rebuilt. This is not included but available for an additional charge
    Clear Ohio Title in my name
    Looking for $5500.00 -- Do not have to sell, but know it's going to be a while before I can touch this great project -- Only trade would be to trade up to a running/driving car that is finished or only needs a little to finish. . .don't have time for another project -- only interested in trades of cars 1928 -- 1942 -- will add $$ to equal value. May also be interested in early 60's 2door Chevy or 59-62 Cadillac.
    Send me a message for questions / offers / or if you need more pictures.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 33cruiser

33cruiser

Pictures of the 322 and Dyna that come with the car...along with the 364 and Dyna that are also available for sale.
    [​IMG]
    Dyna
    [​IMG]
    364 and Dyna that is also for sale.
    [​IMG]

joee likes this.
  3. 33cruiser

33cruiser

Admin...please delete...the Model T is sold!!! Thanks HAMB!!!

joee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.