Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1926 Model T Touring Hot Rod

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by stoggie, Mar 27, 2023.

1. City: Omaha

State: Nebraska
    Price: 10,500
    1926 Model T Touring car

Sitting on Model A Chassis with dropped front axle(Okie Joe), 37-41 spindles, disc front brakes. Fresh 350 SBC with comp 270 cam, headers, cal custom valve covers, brand new carb on older Edelbrock intake manifold, Pertronics-type distributor with new wires still in the box. Turbo 350 with shift kit and 2800 stall was in a car that we put about 12,000 miles on works excellent. Used an old Mr Gasket shifter that was on the market before all the other aftermarket shifters. 15x5 wheel and Firestone 5.60 on the front end.
    Body has a mix of new body panels and some patch panel. I wanted this to be a car we did not worry about so the body work is not perfect. Painted flat black with an off white firewall. 1939 Chevy tail lights on the sides of the body, Will also include the "Stop" light and license plate bracket I had planned to use above the fuel tank. We built a cover for the gas tank so it would look like a trunk on the rear of the car - That cover may be lost in moving the car around but I am still looking.
    5 gauge kit in the dash is a Speedway to look like SW gauges, I will include the Moon tach I bought for the column. Turn signals and hidden dimmer switch in seat base.
    Car does come with top irons that I searched for forever. I have the wood for the bows, the tack strips for the tops of the seats. Also have some miscellaneous parts for the top like new bolts, the saddles and straps to hold the top down on the saddles.
    Rear is 8" Ford with coil-over suspension and drum brakes. Gear is a 3.50, brand new drive shaft and u-joints. 15x7 wheel on rear with firestone 235-75x15
    Biggest thing is we did leave the rear seat in tact so you can get 4 people in it. I believe all 4 seat belts are in a box in the card too.

Car runs and drives but it is still a project. It needs to have a lot of things buttoned up, double check all suspension bolts, glass in windshield frame, needs exhaust and interior.
    I may have some other parts not listed but I am going through my shelves to determine what else I have for this car. I will throw in everything I find.
    Please ask any questions. Title is in my name. I am motivated to sell I have all my spaces full right now so this is inside an enclosed trailer. May trade for 32 Ford parts but prefer a cash deal. Uploading pictures I took. My wife took much better pics so I will add as soon as I get them off her phone

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2023
    Pickel and exterminator like this.
  2. wife's pics. Entertaining offers too....

Attached Files:

exterminator, VF-1 and duecesteve like this.