Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1926-27 T coupe project

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by c_lay54, Jul 22, 2015.

1. City: Phoenix

State: Arizona
    Price: 2,000.
    CAM00615.jpg 20150309_174043.jpg 1926-27 model t coupe project. Sitting on 1935 wire wheels no tires on fronts, and rears are rollers only. I built the frame myself, but it needs some finish welding. Front axle is a heavy AA truck axle. Rear axle is a 1939 , but also comes with a 1934 rear axle. Engine #1 1937 21 stud parts enging. Needs pistons, rods, and valve assemblies. Engine #2 1939 24 stud that is complete and turns freely. The transmission is an open drive double detent 3 speed with I believe bronze merc gears. The body is a little rough but better than many I have found. Has a passenger door, but no driver side. Has an original windshield frame. The visor is an unknown mave that I had to add 4" in the middle to make it fit. It also needs a deck lid. Volkswagen steering box, new speedway brake pedal and master, and more parts that I'm sure im forgetting. Asking $2,000. Located in Phoenix, Az. I can send more pictures upon request.

2. Btt for the new week.

3. Btt for the weekend crowd

4. Another week, another bump.

5. Still have this project available. Need to get it gone before I move t new house.