Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures 1911 FIAT S76 Runs For 1st Time In Over 100 Years!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HEMI32, Dec 1, 2014.

1. In June of 2016, Duncan Pittaway and crew drove the Beast of Turin 150 miles across the country from Bristol to the Goodwood Festival of Speed::

by Stefan Marjoram (@smarjoram)​

Stueeee, Stogy and kidcampbell71 like this.
  2. jhexide

jhexide
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

darn amazing, the cars built way back then....

3. drtrcrV-8

drtrcrV-8

THANK YOU for showing us that this wonderful vehicle is NOT a "trailer Queen"!!! Also for posting these FANTASTIC videos!!!

HEMI32 likes this.
  4. Saw this at the Cholmondley (we pronounce it Chumley to confuse you chaps) Pageant of Power and later saw it out on the public roads in the pissing rain.

You need to see it next to another car to realise how big it is. It is nearly six feet high at the scuttle.

HEMI32 likes this.
  5. Raiman1959

Raiman1959

I TOTALLY love this car!!!..... it's just awesome! That exhaust and smoke just gives it an immediate feel to the past and a 'surreal' aspect to it....incredible....the whole car build and finished results leaves me giddy...thank you for sharing this fantastic video!:D

HEMI32 likes this.
  6. drtrcrV-8

drtrcrV-8

I know that it has been a while, but do you have any updates(pictures/videos....) on what has been going on with this incredible vehicle?

7. @drtrcrV-8 - Sorry, I just now saw your 2-year old post ... here's a video from 2017:

Stogy and jimdillon like this.
  8. ... and from 2018:

9. ... and from last week ... Duncan Pittaway handling the BEAST in the rain at the 2019 Goodwood Festival Of Speed:

10. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Torque, Beauty and Beast...it does inspire. It must be a fun ride...of course throwing in some vintage ambience in Roads and Scenery doesn't hurt either...You'd really have to understand this Motor to be able to separate those backfires from problems...Always interesting to see...thanks for sharing that.