Register now to get rid of these ads!

17th year for the brothers week

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The 41Dude, Jun 10, 2010.

1. The 41Dude

The 41Dude

This will be the 17th year that me and my 3 brothers have spent time traveling the backroads of missouri and arkansas in our hot rods. For me it just doesn't get any better than this. pictures are from last year.

Attached Files:

2. 41hemi

41hemi

That looks like loads of fun! Wish my two brothers were into hot rodding however I'm the only one in the family that is into it!! Enjoy yourself, Al

3. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

looks like fun. need another brother?

4. J&JHotrods

J&JHotrods

Missouri and arkansas do have some really great winding back roads to travel on don't they? Sounds like a great time.

5. The 41Dude

The 41Dude

More pictures from last year,crossing the lake on the ferry. Nothing like a big cigar at the end of the day!

Attached Files:

6. The 41Dude

The 41Dude

They sure do, we are headed back there this year again. We leave wednesday the 23rd of this month...I am so READY!

7. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

17 years!! Wow. There's a great family tradition. First time I've ever seen flat black jelly beans all in a row, however! LOL Gary

8. The 41Dude

The 41Dude

I know our rides aren't exactly traditional,but we had them long before I found this site. Two out of the 4 of us are starting builds that will be more traditional. 39 ford pickup gasser stlye and a flathead powered coupe. Still working on the other two.

9. el Scotto

el Scotto
    from Tracy, CA

That is cool!!

10. Smokin' Joe

Smokin' Joe
    Member Emeritus

WAY COOL!!! Do enjoy!

11. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Stevie, I was just talking about their shapes. I know some folks like to refer to street rods as jelly beans, but to me ANY string of rods cruzin along looks that to me. Regardless... wonderful deal you guys have going with your liquor-ish rods! Gary

12. SW Missouri is my stomping grounds. Great drives all in that area. Post some pics when you get home. Have fun and stay cool. Stop at "The Pub" on HWY 86 in Eagle Rock MO... great food and cold beer.

13. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

thats great.if me and my brothers could talk for 17 minutes,without fighting, it would be cool. enjoy those times

14. five-oh

five-oh
    from Arkansas
    1. HAMB Old Farts' Club

If you get over into Central Arkansas, look for my '46 that's in my avatar. It's likely to be seen in the Little Rock and surrounding counties, I drive it alot. Oh, and don't forget the car museum on Petit Jean Mountain. It's in a beautiful area and would be a nice stop.

15. The 41Dude

The 41Dude

One year we stayed at Petit Jean Lodge..................Beautiful area,great drive,and good people.

16. The 41Dude

The 41Dude

I'll keep an eye open for you, you do the same, you can't miss us. My brother tom painted his pontiac red oxide with hot rod black fenders, so they do look a little different.

17. 454navyss

454navyss

thats awesome that you all share a passion for the same hobby and are able to spend time together every year enjoying it

18. The 41Dude

The 41Dude

Well just a couple more days untill we head out. We leave early Wednesday morning. My youngest brother added something new to his truck this year................enjoy

Attached Files: