Register now to get rid of these ads!

15th annual Roadmasters Kustoms Kruze For The Kids

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 55chrysler, Nov 28, 2013.

1. 55chrysler

55chrysler
    from kelso wa

December 7th from 10AM to Approx 1PM
    We hold this event at Benny's Hot Rod Pizza at 4219 NE St. Johns Rd. Vancouver Wa.
    Entry is $5 plus a toy per car. We also except canned food for families in need.
    All proceeds go to Open House Ministries. Even if you can't bring a car please stop by and make a donation for a great cause.
    Last year we had over 100 cars and raised a lot of money and two truck loads of toy's for kids. It was a huge success. Please come out and help us make it a bigger success and best of all you are helping kids in need.
    Also Benny's will be open for breakfast starting at 8AM.

2. 55chrysler

55chrysler
    from kelso wa

I will post pictures after the show. I hope to see some of the local HAMB members show up. I will be the guy running the gate let me know when you come in if you are a HAMB member.

3. Bruce A Lyke

Bruce A Lyke

4. Ranchero59

Ranchero59

It went well. We had about 50 cars this year down from a100 last year. Not bad for it being 28 degrees. Still we raised a lot money and a truck load of toys and food for the kids. The kids is what its all about. Our club gives everything to them. Sorry no pictures my camera went sideways on me. Thanks for asking. Happy Holidays.

5. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Any pics to share?