Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage The Hop Up Virtual Car Show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jive-Bomber, May 12, 2020.

1. Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber submitted a new blog post:

The Hop Up Virtual Car Show

[​IMG]

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

2. typo41

typo41
    Member Emeritus

Our local group of hot rod social dissidents have continued our Saturday Morning Donut without interruption (except for rain).
    Going from 5 hard headed rodders to this Saturday with 65 vehicles of all types, from a 2020 Vette to a 53 GMC Troop transport, and yes the Cops drove through to see the vehicles, we thumb our noses to the French,,,,

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  3. My son was just telling me about the Hop Up Virtual Car Show a couple days ago. If I were still on IG, I would check it out...but oh well, I will just have to keep hanging out here.

chryslerfan55 likes this.

4. I just use the Hamb, not fartbook or IG , HRP

5. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

I've just been driving mine to work and back...

6. Neat, thanks for the heads up on this. Decided to toss the 56 into the fray, lots of fantastic cars being posted.

guthriesmith and kidcampbell71 like this.
  7. I also get my "virtual car show" from the HAMB. I may drive up to the Kent Island Cruisers cruise in this evening and see if anyone else is doing it...

chryslerfan55 and guthriesmith like this.
  8. olscrounger

olscrounger
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

THX-many nice cars!!

kidcampbell71 and Gman0046 like this.
  9. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Great batch of cars in that.

10. dana barlow

dana barlow
    from Miami Fla.
    1. Y-blocks

I'm not on Instagram,nor do I want to be. Some things I'm on,other then here,not always I want to be,or in some cases now days do even know what they are. Like "I'll tex you",no you can't ,I don't used that stuff ether,like apps are not a thing for me. Get off my grass!!!kid !
    I guess it's all good really,I just don't use it all,and in some cases,bearly know what they are. Will put up a pic just cuzzz. ChristmasMiamiSpringsShow1.jpg

chryslerfan55 and Spooky Two like this.
  11. 51 mercules

51 mercules

12. edcodesign

edcodesign
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

13. brady1929

brady1929

Amazing hot rods!

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  14. Sheezus' .. when all you have to do is CLICK the supplied links to enjoy .. & still won't .. ..

:confused:

Screenshot_20200512-214843_Photos.jpg

15. Spooky Two

Spooky Two
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Well, thanks Jive-Bomber !
    It certainly was a treat for sore eyes to open TJJ and see such a clean shot of Chris Swenson's '34 "grey barge" ...I just think that he's the nicest guy with absolutely, no short of a miracle, a God-given eye on the past.
    And I'm wit you's others as well, in as ...I too, am not on Insta or FB ...or any of the other social media crap that I really don't have any patience for. I rely on the HAMB and the gifts of each member here to find my way along this trail of traditional.
    I will apologize ...I don't get ON HERE enough!! And that's my fault.
    So, I seem to be missing the Virtual Car Show. Is this about to be a regular feature? Or... clue me in.
    With all car shows cancelled and the physical distancing everywhere ...I've just been head down in the shop grinding the '33 clip to Z'd '32 rails while squeezing in a '40 X-member. The 261 inch '49 Merc wants to know "How many more minutes Foster?" Engines can be impatient brutes!
    Well, keep up the good work ...share the Virtual and the Actual. Thanks TJJ ...stay safe, keep well

kidcampbell71 and chryslerfan55 like this.