Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures Going Back to the last Paso Robles - 2007

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jive-Bomber, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber submitted a new blog post:

Going Back to the last Paso Robles - 2007

[​IMG]

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  2. flyn schlosser

flyn schlosser
    from phelan, ca

I was there it was great loved the town square .Got to meet James Hatefield .Great time.

3. wheeltramp brian

wheeltramp brian

Thanks for the videos.im going to the Paso show this year.dont like santa Maria too much

4. typo41

typo41
    Member Emeritus

Damn! That was a lifetime ago,, and to see myself and Chick, that was crazy.
    The last time we went it (Santa Maria) it seemed more street rod than custom.
    There will never be a Paso again, but Penny does a great job bringing together artists and cars.

5. Same here went to the first SM and have not went back for a long time.
    I did this with VLV and the whole show and car show was much better than I recall.
    Didn’t have this in the book. But we will see.

6. GeeRam

GeeRam

I was there in 2007 for the last one, flew over from the UK for it.

7. wheeltramp brian

wheeltramp brian

Paso Robles DOES still have a Friday night cruise and Saturday car show that fills the park and streets on the same date.ive been going for a few years ,it's great except to they let newer cars in like 1970 or so

8. Wrongway 58

Wrongway 58

Hello saw this post and boy it brought so so many memories I went to PASO from 96-05 so about the same as you did and anyone who went there knows how damn Fun is was best 10 years my life staying at Camp Roberts hanging out at the A&W Friday night SHIFTERS gig somewhere Saturday and kewl rides from legends and the New Old School fellas/gals bringing back how it was when the REAL cool kids and their gow jobs jalopy's hot rod's and customs hit the roads and dry lakes so my little take on PASO and what it mean't to me.WEST COAST CUSTOMS LIVES ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!