Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 10th Anniversary Jalopyrama Hot Rod Show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jalopyrama Mike, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Jalopyrama Mike

Jalopyrama Mike

10 years who would have thought it would last? Well it has and it keeps getting better with a great, newly selected 30+ hot rods, customs & vintage race cars on the floor of the Annapolis, Maryland National Guard Armory in just 1 week. Saturday October 19th we'll celebrate this year and you won't disappointed. We have some great cars from as far away as Canada from the north;from the south North Carolina and most all the states in-between. We'll have great foods, desserts & maybe even two panel jams on the floor of the Armory with a great gathering of east coast pin-striping artists.
    Our famous Automobilia Auction has some beautiful pieces including Tom Fritz, Larry Grossman, Pete Millar, Paul Rhodes, Artie Shilling, Andy Cruz and many others, plus artwork collected all year from around the country.
    This year is especially notable since we will have a very special memorial award dedicated to my brother Robert Szuba.
    Don't miss our 10 year celebration benefiting the Providence Center of Anne Arundel County, Maryland. See you all soon, Jalopyrama Mike

2. BTTT for a great show and a great cause. :)

3. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'm there Mike. Wouldn't miss it.

4. All gassed up and ready for the adventure....lol....I've had this show on the bucket list for a long time.....can't wait.

5. Vendors!!!!!

6. swap meet/vendors ??

7. What a great event and all for very worthy causes. If you are anywhere even remotely close by you owe it to yourself to be there..........Don.

8. bobberz

bobberz

Can't wait! Went there for the first time for Jalopyrama 8, but didn't go last year because it was the same day as the Rockville antique car show. Same situation this year, but I've decided to go to this because it's the 10th anniversary.

9. AlwayZ a great day .

10. Jalopyrama is cool. Hope to get the coupe in this year.

11. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

How many cars usually show for this one?
    Jay

12. Jalopyrama Mike

Jalopyrama Mike

We usually get between 250 & 300 pre-'62 cars on the outside. This year we have 33 cars on the floor inside, including 1 Canadian's 55 Chevy;), and Barris car that's been hidden away. Hoping to have 2 panel jams inside the Armory; it attracted a lot of lookers last year who have never seen it done. Lots of fun and Talent those pinstripers have. Couple of special posters & 10 year mementos. I guarantee you'll enjoy yourself!

See ya' soon! 6 days and counting down.

13. Yep!!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

14. kvisser

kvisser

Hey Mike,

Hoping I can make it out there. This is a great event. Seen some spectacular iron at your show in the past.

ken visser

Attached Files:

15. Jalopyrama Mike

Jalopyrama Mike

I'm hearing from many guys who are planning on making the trek down to Annapolis for the 10th Jalopyrama this coming Saturday, October 19th.
    I don't know how it didn't make it in the Jalopy Journal's Calendar of Upcoming Events but maybe we can keep it BTTT by asking:
    WHO'S COMING TO THE JALOPYRAMA THIS SATURDAY?

16. ohiohotrods

ohiohotrods

mike goes above and beyond on this show- it is a must attend . supports a good cause also

17. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Mike, what time do gates open for spectators?

18. I plan on coming but work is getting in the way. If I can't get everything done this week I may have to go in Saturday for a while. If that happens I won't be outside the gate at 0 dark thirty sitting in line so I may end up outside the gate parked on the street this year. We'll see how it goes.

19. Look forward to seeing you and the '40, Andy, wherever you park. Someday you'll be an old retired guy like me and you won't have to worry about that work thing. Bring Tim along if he's not working as well..............................Don.

20. I will be leaving at 3am just to be there when the gates open. One of the top East Coast Shows ;) Lots to see and do :).

21. Hope to see you their Big Don!!!

22. IGOR

IGOR

See ya sat Mike! Can't wait!!!! Thanks fer doin the panel jam on the show floor!!!!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

23. Hey, Mike, is that Frank's dragster? Tell him and Fitz I said hi.
    Bob Nugent

24. demonspeed

demonspeed

I'll be there with my girlfriend, we went last year and loved it! I've been looking forward to it all year. Wanted to drive my hotrod this year, but it still doesn't run. Maybe next year. If you're on the fence about going, Do it! You won't regret it!

25. Spectator gate opens at 8am. It is located on Hudson St. As you enter, food vendors will be on your right and the merchandise tent will be on your left.

26. Looking forward to seeing you folks there. This will be year five for us and they are calling for great weather!

27. mcbay

mcbay

OK.... Mike, lets see a little "Art Work" preview :rolleyes:

28. BTTT.
    Weather guessers still giving us hope

29. Jalopyrama Mike

Jalopyrama Mike

Trust Me, mcbay there's going to be lots of cool hot rod art at the auction. Sorry I don't know how to post pics on the HAMB.