Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration >>>>> 1/28/22 FRIDAY ART SHOW <<<<<

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Spoggie, Jan 27, 2022.

1. 57 Corvette ~ Bob

57 Corvette ~ Bob

Way cool ..............

chryslerfan55 and Stogy like this.
  2. Jack, my condolences, the rest of you thanks for the contributions. Let me know when the cruise for mothers is, I’ll take my off topic special interest car for a drive that day, and take my mother along, she is born in 1939, still lives out on the farm, nothing like a mother’s love.

3. Thanks @Spoggie

4. 1940Willys

1940Willys

That's beautiful man, May She Rip.... God Bless Us All ....

5. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks again guys, your thoughts and condolences are really appreciated.:)

Of all the family pics, this is the only one we have that shows the '55 Ford convert. That's my Mom driving the tractor...and a 13 year old Hot Rod Jack:eek: (with my 3 cousins) riding in the wagon.
    0.07.jpg

oldsjoe, themoose, R A Wrench and 8 others like this.
  6. That's what color, toning, contouring and a good sun tan will do... :cool:

Stogy, dana barlow and chryslerfan55 like this.
  7. The first car I remembers my mom driving was a 1960 Ford wagon, red with a white top. It got me into car design at 4 or 5 years old. Her next car was a '66 Ford country squire. I see a '65 or six in this phoot.
    Our cars are long gone but mom just turned 90 in June. her knees are shot but this woman is blessed with an extra dose of grace and we are all blessed with her. Glad this week turned into a bit of a tribute you yours Jack. Cheers, here's to moms!

chryslerfan55, Stogy, D type and 2 others like this.
  8. quick85

quick85
    BANNED

Great family photo, Jack. There's nothing like a mother's smile. When mom smiled
    that meant everything was right with the world. Tough loss, Jack, sorry you have to
    experience it.

9. You have my condolences over your loss. Sounds like she was a fun, special lady, and I'm sure her memories will help comfort you in this difficult time.

10. Looks like she was the "fun Mom" of the clan! Great picture to remember her by.

hotrodjack33, chryslerfan55 and Stogy like this.