Register now to get rid of these ads!

“Dr. Go Fast”

Discussion in 'The Antiquated' started by povertyflats, Sep 14, 2020.

1. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

143D36A2-D35E-4043-8DFA-C561313216EB.jpeg I was there for my annual D.O.T. Physical so as to maintain the commercial driver’s license I carry and suddenly she walked into the examine room.

Petite, with black hair that gracefully touched her heavenly shoulders and her eyes were like Natalie Wood.
    The tiny black dress she wore had these little off the shoulder straps that were intended to hold it up.

With a glance at the new shirt I had just purchased from a fellow HAMB member, she said:
    “Nice shirt. I like fast cars too. Loud ones. Boats too. The faster the better.”

Then she told me about her two Corvettes. A late model daily driver and a 63 split window Stingray show car with a four speed.

But, she said: “my first car was a fastback Barracuda with a hot 426 hemi amd a four speed when I was sixteen.”

“Holy crap”, was my response.

“Yeah” she continued.

“I kept a hundred dollar bill on top of the dash and cruised Main Street waiting for guys to pull up beside me at stoplights. You guys want to race me, it’s gonna cost you a $100 bill. Unless you are afraid to race against a girl.”

Haha.

“I made about $700 a week until my stepdad asked me where I got all that money. Then he took the car away from me. We still have it. It’s still in the family.”

I thanked her for the great story.

And then she gave me the bad news about my blood pressure.

It was too high to pass me today and she said I’ll have to come back tomorrow.

Dang the luck.

Tomorrow, I’ll ask her about her second car.

I’ll let you know.

egads, Budget36, BrandonB and 14 others like this.
  2. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

3. If she looked like you described her, no wonder your blood pressure was high.

Mick

4. That's it! I'm moving to Missouri. They've obviously got much better Doctors than around here.:D;)

VANDENPLAS and povertyflats like this.

5. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

6. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

Thanks buddy.
    Long time no see.

VANDENPLAS and lothiandon1940 like this.
  7. rod1

rod1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Did somebody say Pie?

8. Did she put on rubber gloves too?