Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

—sold—1956 Chevy 3100 Farm Truck

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by mason-d, Mar 6, 2018.

1. mason-d

mason-d
    from san diego

City: Vista

State: California
    Price: $9,500
    City: Vista
    State: California
    Price: $9,500 USD
    ——sold please delete——

My family is moving so we have to sell our 1956 Chevy 3100 truck. The truck spent its whole life as a farm truck up in Ojai California. It has beautiful patina.

The inside of the cab has been painted orange and the bench seat has been reupholstered white. The brakes have been rebuilt with new wheel cylinders, shoes and the drums have been turned. There is newer windshield and new roll up windows. The gas tank had also been replaced recently. It has newer tires with a few hundred miles on them from Coker and new wheels from Wheel Vintique.

I recently pulled the stock straight 6 engine and manual trans to replace it with a small block Chevy and 700r4. They are currently not in the car so it’s onviously not running.

The truck comes with a complete rebuilt 327 with only a few hundred miles on it along with a freshly rebuilt 700r4 transmission with 0 miles on it. There's also a bed full of parts to complete the v8 auto trans swap. I also have a disc brake front conversion kit.

I am willing to sell it without the engine, transmission and disc brake conversion kit if you just want the roller.

If you have any questions let me know.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018