The Jalopy Journal
Thanks a lot to Ryan for this Jalopy Journal post, it's an honor for me. Thanks to all of you for your comments, as well. Some of you are right,...
Some news : I've worked on a new shifter, using a Model A stick, reshaped, and a Lucky Burton knob. Also, a great upholstery job as been done by...
After some years with almost any progress, the engine crisis from last spring was like a new beginning, motivation wise. So, I worked a bit on the...
Some news about the project : I was busy and a little bit demotivated, then the modified stay on the shop for a while. Until this spring, when I...
Acrylic on paper, 23x15" approx.
More on my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/theArtofEtienneButterlin
it's a shame but not so much. Some work on the tank and tank braces. I hope to make more progress and a test drive this spring.
Sorry for the shitty Iphone photo quality
I haven't posted here since a looooooong time. Anyway, I'm back on paper after a few years, and started to paint some hot rods, again.
any idea ?
I'm looking for an ID for this car, and any informations, thanks !
After a looong break in the progress of the modified project, due to my lack of time, here's some progress, finaly !
I've put some juice in the...
Pencil + acrylic on watercolor paper
Acrylic and pencil on watercolor paper. Back on paper, first time since years ! (yeah, computers...)
Mine is not a Chevy Roadster, but a modified with a Chevy grille shell (27 truck)
The complete project:...
some progress !
Home made door hinges done !
Then, I worked on a Hallock style windshield "sktech" to find a better way to have a...
I made some brackets for the turn signals, made from 30's Renault fender lights (Front light are Citroen Traction).
Mine is almost done...
Exhaust is now done, including hangers.
some progress !
First, on the exhaust sytem. The langdon split exhaust manifold is cool, but one of the outlet is just right on the steering box !...
(a little bit off topic) I took some pictures this morning, at the start of a local vintage car rally
homemade Fuse panel
I try my best to ad some fake patina on the cheap taiwan made turn signal switch...
the famous Citroen Van: (I've also used the aluminium running board protections as a under pedals "floor mat")
Some progress: New airfilters, using cheap chinish speedway air filters, by swapping the cheap chromed and louvered caps with some old french...
Some progress, but without detailled pics: I've started to work on the wiring, front and rear lights is already done, Next step; fuse...
for sure ! But I don't have enough time to work on it those times. Hope to work on it in july. And don't worry, I will post updates !
Separate names with a comma.