The Jalopy Journal
Well it has been a looooong time since I got to work on my own stuff, and it is killing me not to be able to work on this project more, but a...
body mounted back on the chassis
Fender well headers is all she's got
installing the motor
First Drive and a day of sunshine
undercoating the body
now its time for all the small stuff
body all bolted together
getting ready to cut the front of the frame off
Blocked and ready for paint
laying out the new frontend
Cut and Buffed
hole cut in the hood and the pattern made to lay it out
New trunk floor, spare tire delete, mini tubbed the original wheel wells to keep the stock trunk look
Mocked up and ready to be torn apart and go to paint
One more rear shot prior to stake pocket boxes.
Ok, it has been a long time since I was on here! Work, life, customer projects,kids ect have been tying up my time, but I have not stopped working...
Finalized the ride height and suspension
Hustler steering wheel pinstriped and cleared
Stake pocket boxes fabbed
Tailgate letters prior to stake pockets
Motor completed, for break-in by Miss-B-Haven Speed Shoppe posted May 25, 2009 at 9:56 AM
These are a set I made from some $5.00 swap meet headers...
I took a small dremel and ground out the hole to the right shapes for the new halogen to twist and lock in in the reflector and then ran the wires...
I just say "Watch Me"! Unsafe is one thing, but thinking out of the box is another. Before I started my IHC, I was told that I couldn't chop it 7...
Separate names with a comma.