Media:
Albums:
Birthday:
Sep 2, 1958 (Age: 65)
SW Ohio, just west of Dayton crusin the back roads
Operations Supervisor / Machine shop

Dave29

Member, Male, 65, from SW Ohio, just west of Dayton crusin the back roads

Aquitaine’s for my ‘51 to make it more streetable. New tires and repairing transmission leak are top priority. Jul 22, 2023

Dave29 was last seen:
Mar 17, 2024
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 2, 1958 (Age: 65)
    SW Ohio, just west of Dayton crusin the back roads
    Operations Supervisor / Machine shop
    '30 Ford deeply channeled flat black roadster/sbc w 3 deuces/ M21 Muncie. S-10 rear. 1951 Ford Custom Deluxe, Tudor. Black, lowered , flathead V8, Fordomatic.
    Nope. Kind of a loner, but love to discuss building hot rods to all...
    • Got into cars after seeing the cruising scene in the early 70's in Indiana. My first car was a red oxide 1937 Dodge Business Coupe running the stock flathead six with no front end or rear fenders. UGLY. Parents wouldn’t let me park it near the house. Drove a '71 Pontiac in high school. In college I had a few cars starting with a '76 Mustang v-6 4-speed.,a '67 bug for about a year before getting a yellow Baja bug before graduating. After graduating college, I got the 1969 Camaro. I haven't grown up and still love tinkering with anything with an engine. Wife tolerates my addiction. Learning how to weld and gain experience working on my hot rod. There is a LOT to learn.

What I'm listening to: Eagles, John Prine, Eric Clapton, Warren Zevon.
Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.