Last Activity:
Aug 31, 2020
Featured Threads:
Birthday:
May 5, 1966 (Age: 57)
Pastor

Harold Cox

Member, Male, 57, from Crossville Tennessee

I'm at it again but this time the 53 is going back on the original frame with the fireball straight 8. Just never liked the frame swap. Jul 10, 2020

Harold Cox was last seen:
Aug 31, 2020
  • About

Birthday:
    May 5, 1966 (Age: 57)
    Pastor
    1953 Buick Special
    I'm just a 54 year old that somehow got stuck on old buicks. Oh I've had many other cars and have a real nice 67 SS Chevelle now but I still seem to get more joy out of messing with the 53 than I have any of the others. Matter of fact this is my 3rd 53 and I've had it about 10 years now. I've built some customs frames and junk and messed a lot of crap up and cut up a few good cars in the process but it all kept me from loosing my mind and allowed me to show off a little. In the mean time I've traded on a few corvettes, maros and novas but like I said the 53 seems to have my number. I've been married for 34 years and have slew of children and grandkids by blood and adopted. I'm also a missionary pastor and have been preaching the gospel now for about 20 years all over the world. Cars seems to connect me to a lot of men that I'd never see in church so from time to time I do a bible study in the garage and introduce men to Jesus. That's the most exciting thing I do.
Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.