Feb 29, 2016
service manager

grazy

Member, from Heart of Ohio

grazy was last seen:
Feb 29, 2016
  • About

service manager
    1962 Rambler American 2dr wagon 1929 Ford 2dr sedan is current early hot rod project
    ?????????
    Hopelessly addicted father has always an been addict.Blood runs Ford blue for us members of the Gray tribe.Started with Mustangs, 63 1/2 Falcon, 63 Fairlane ,1935 Ford pick-up old school hot rod scarred me for life.Dad always had Ford projects around fixing & selling Mustangs when they first became collectible.Those restoration guys arguing for 20 min. about how many blades on the fan of our 66 conv. made modified cars seem more my type.Dad had a 57 Fairlane that we mildly customized we ran it to all the Lead sled spectacular shows in our area. We stopped for coffee in it one morning in New Holland Michigan one morning. We had everything freshened up except the paint & interior, it still looked like it did when pulled out of a field in Missouri . Some lady walked out looked at our Ohio plates & said "you drove all the way up here in that ?" Like we endangered the live of hundreds of innocent people along the way.If she only knew it was probably a better safer car than what she was driving.We have enjoyed cars as a family my whole life & enjoyed every minute of it. Along with every person we have become friends with along the way.

Signature

You never get a second stance to make a bad first impression.
Register now to get rid of these ads!

Archive

Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.