Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects we got movement

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BURN OUT BOB, May 4, 2014.

1. Got it fired up today & new oil in tranny & differential backed it out of the drive & around the block.
    Ben D loading & delivering it in Jan 2014.Had to push it up the drive & into the garage, it didn't run. Backing it out ,up the street & around the block then driving it up the drive . No pushing this time:p. Still have loads of work to do but I know it runs.:D

Attached Files:

2. brady1929

brady1929

3. Gotta be a good feeling!

4. Nice looking car,what's under the hood? HRP

5. The engine & running gear at present is all 34 but the other stuff is waiting in the shop to get er dun if I live long enough. At my age I don't work too fast or too long. Naps are gud.:D

Attached Files:

6. ss34coupe

ss34coupe

Nice looking roadster!

7. X-Farmboy

X-Farmboy

By GOD it's friggin' perfect Bob, don't change a thing except the bullet!

8. DD COOPMAN

DD COOPMAN

Really nice ol' car. Don't guess anyone near-by owns a lawn mower, huh? DD

[​IMG]

9. MAD 034

MAD 034
    from Washington

That thing is perfect!

10. belair

belair

Love it. Can you feel the jealousy from Texas?

11. Coopman what is a lawn mower. Coopman this is my back yard but it is all plastic heh heh he . That is the #3 tee of Desert Lakes golf course just beyond the tree & no I don't play golf but the watching the ladies tee off is nice especially in the summer. The putting green is for my bride, I don't even do that just open a corona & watch her.:D

Mad 0 34 it is a long way from perfect but it's gettin there. Lots to be done still. I just wanted to get it to move on it's own power.
    I still sourcing parts like a speedometer & glove box. These are the only two gauges that I have so far. I thought about putting a 40 dash in since the steering wheel is a 40.

Attached Files:

12. mrquickwhip

mrquickwhip

That's gorgeous....enjoy it...bob in scotland

13. Beautiful roadster Bob, the smile on your face says it all - congrats!!

Future plans???

14. No big plans right now other than to get it finished,lots to do. I have a couple of V/8s in the shop if the 21 stud gets tired. The one in the car looks like it has been rebuilt lately. The piston top are pretty clean when you shine a light thru a plug hole & the valves look good also.

Attached Files: