Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 2014 13th Annual Stray Kat 500 show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by NEALS49, May 4, 2014.

1. NEALS49

NEALS49

Wow what a wonderful day. For sure the nicest day for me this fine spring day. Blue sky's all day, and perfect temp. Rolled in seen lots of friends and Ron Dankenbring jumped in an cruised around with me for a bit looking for a spot to park and check out all the rides... Of course I am late to the party. Loads of BS and not enough time in one day, Barely made time to say HI to everyone, and some I know where there and did not see... Also Enjoyed lunch and good conversation with the talented Dan Greenberg. For sure Mickey put on a top notch show this year with mother nature making up for last year. ... Best guess over 600 rides as the place was packed in by lunch time... My shots dont even put a dent in the nice rides that all showed up this year... So see you next year...And be sure to check in on Travis Royboy Scanlan and Dan Greenberg shots of the show...

Check out some quick pics I took ...Stray Kat 500

2. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

great pics...thank you

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  3. 4psi

4psi

My first time to ever visit Dewey, Oklahoma. I had a good time! :cool:

Nice weather, cool cars, and good friends is a hard combination to beat.

Attached Files:

4. c2355

c2355
    from Ardmore

Great pics ...thanks for sharing

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

5. What a great weekend. Thanks for posting the photos.
    Later,
    Dick

6. RalphyBoy161

RalphyBoy161

These are great...thanks for posting
    I love the fact that the show was in the streets

7. zoomma

zoomma

Thanks for the pics.
    They were great.

8. Looks like a bunch of fun! Thanks!

9. I just got home, and I don't mind admitting that I'm beat. Weather was beautiful, tons of friends there, and a great weekend playing cars with my dad! I did feel a little bad taking up so much of Neal's time, chatting late in the afternoon, but always look forward to hangin' with him.

I used to shoot tons of photos, but with Neal, Travis and Travis (Too Tall & RoyBoy), and Dan Greenberg at an event, why even try to capture the event??? Thanks for posting the photos!

10. NEALS49

NEALS49

I alway enjoy speaking with you... Keep on Truckin... Lets see some footage of you high school truck as you get it home. :)

11. gonmad

gonmad

Very nice pics Neal. I saw you rolling thru, but don't even remember if I even saw where you parked! LoL! I seem to get distracted at a show..... Ha!

Posted from the throne room using the Wicked kustom H.A.M.B. App!

12. NEALS49

NEALS49

Stood right behind your car for a while talking to Bret, I parked right around the corner, north of the soda fountain. :) Gotta keep the ice cream close.

Wagon is still looking good!

13. wide34

wide34
    from Texas

This was my first show but what a great time. Mickey and all the others that helped him really know how to organize an event and make everyone feel welcome, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say "Thanks" for a great time! The Friday tour to Daryl's museum was perfect and I know I made a whole lot of new friends not only at the show Sat. but sitting around the motel at night solving all the world's problems- a great bunch of people and I hope I get to see you all again soon. Thanks for making us feel welcome.