Register now to get rid of these ads!

My first chop

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 021k26rr, Nov 6, 2008.

1. fastcar1953

fastcar1953

looks great so far. any updates ?

2. greasebandit0801

greasebandit0801
    from houston

Looking good man!!!

3. 50 customcoupe

50 customcoupe

Ben; Your chop looks GREAT, I love the way that you did the A pillars. I know about the little problems of life slowing you down, I've been working on my '50 chevy coupe little by little with only a little progress made, but I'm moving forward and gathering up parts as I go.....It's great the way that you tell about how and why each cut is made...thanks for that....keep cutting and welding....Ray...

4. paint2live

paint2live

5. fastcar1953

fastcar1953

old thread back to the top. any updates? is it painted yet?

6. 021k26rr

021k26rr
    from TN

Well, I have made quite a lot of progress since the last post. Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to work on it lately. With my kids growing up and requiring most of my time and my job pretty much requiring the rest, I don't know if I'll b able to finish it. So, there it is, I'm thinking of selling it. It's tough because it's something that I've dreamt about for a very long time, but I guess sometimes life gets in the way. So I call upon U, my hamb family. Help me figure out what it's worth. I will post some up to date pics and specs later today.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!