Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects New tires do make a difference!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bruce Fischer, May 2, 2014.

1. Just finished putting down the sound deadner in the 56 buick wagon and my step son cane up so we put the ratty front seat back in because i was tire of sliding around on that milk crate like on gas monkey garage.lol And had him follow me on a test drive.She did a lot better not wandering as bad. But i do have to find some one who has the front stablizer bushing kit, since flea bay only carries them for the super and road master.A lot of things are a 1 year thing only on that on 56 buick specials.Slowly getting there.Bruce.

Attached Files:

2. new tires always make a difference. roof looks good, when is the body color going on?

3. KoolKat-57

KoolKat-57
    from Dublin, OH

You may have to go to Jeg's or Summit and buy after market urethane bushings and links.
    I did and it made a big difference on my '57!
    KK

4. chopolds

chopolds
    from howell, nj
    1. Kustom Painters

Measure the sway bar (use an open end wrench if you have to) and buy them according to size, from Summit, Jeg's or Ebay.

5. robertsregal

robertsregal

Nice lookin wagon!