Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 1933 plymouth question

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by [email protected], May 2, 2014.

1. joseph.peter.carter@us.ar

[email protected]
    from USA

I have a quick question for one of you experts. Will a rear fender from a 1933 chrysler, 4 door, fit a 1933 plymouth 4 door. I am not sure what i have pc, px, or whatever.
    Remember i am the guy with the 33 plymouth, chop and channel made into a two door hardtop and lost a fender (or someone took it) traveling back home. My car was at one time a 4 door sedan, so i am hoping that the fender comes close. Thanks

2. notaford1

notaford1
    from webster ny

Not to ask the obvious but does it resemble the other fender that you did not loose? If so you are good..but I know the front fenders are different so I would say odds are the rears also are different and would need to be modified.

3. joseph.peter.carter@us.ar

[email protected]
    from USA

Good question, being in the military, I don't have both fenders in one spot--HAHA. But because the car is channel, I had to make new wheel tubs, and rework the rear quarters. The only thing I can say, is that they look the same in the picture. I am not looking for a perfect fit, but some where close.

4. Rusty O'Toole

Rusty O'Toole

Quick answer: No. They are completely different cars. The Chrysler fender much bigger.