Register now to get rid of these ads!

Obsessed with Buicks 1950/1965

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by DoinBrodys, Apr 22, 2014.

1. DoinBrodys

DoinBrodys

My name is Brody. I live in Santa Barbara, California and am obsessed with Buicks. I have 1965 Buick Electra 225 2 door sport coupe that I've been working on for 15 years. It's got a 425 nail head with factory dual quads, and is a pretty rare bird. Recently, I've been working on a 1950 Buick 46 Sedanet project. I love the lines on the 1950 Buick and have been focussing on it for the past year. I've posted pics in my profile if anyone is interested.

I am happy to be a member of this forum and look forward to sharing valuable information that I have learned as well as hopefully picking up some tips from members. Thank you for having me.

-Brody

2. ArnieC

ArnieC
    from Michigan

Hey Brody, that 225 is Killer! Good luck with that 50 your right, it's one of those perfect car designs.

3. welcome to the site ...

4. DoinBrodys

DoinBrodys

Thanks for the welcome!

5. xhooligan_skeeterx

xhooligan_skeeterx

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1398888953.929473.jpg
    Here is a shot of my 50, before we started cutting it up. Hopefully she'll be out of the ICU section of the garage sooner than later. Welcome to the HAMB. Happy to have another Buick lover on here.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

6. 5Wcoupe

5Wcoupe
    from L.A., Ca.

Hey Brody-
    welcome from a little further south
    My daily driver is a '64 Electra

7. Welcome to the HAMB.....I love 59and 60 Buicks .....I have a 59 electra 2 dr hardtop that's going to be my next project when I can get to it!