Register now to get rid of these ads!

Supercharger USA beware

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rbengines, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rbengines

rbengines
    from Texas

My apology to Tim The phone linesw have been cut by a tractor doing some work at their shop. I now have his personal number.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  2. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

If you read their writeup on their website it makes them seem like the best thing since sliced bread in the supercharger world and like a big operation. Yet there is no one answering the phones (I just called and left a message for Tim, the President and CFO.......I mentioned there was a thread going on the HAMB about a customer having some concerns).

Hope Tim reads this thread and responds to you.

Don

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  3. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

Ok, Tim just called me back. Sounds like a nice guy and says they had an accident at his business that ripped all of their electrical, internet, and phone lines off of the building and that he has been scrambling to get customers notified and brought up to date. He sounded sincere.

He gave me his personal cell phone number, but I won't publish it here, but will send the OP a PM with that number. Tim said he will also look up who this customer is and get with him.

Don

4. raidmagic

raidmagic

Wow nice work Don.

5. czuch

czuch
    from vail az

Is Tim in tornado country?
    We were stuck in traffic one day. The moron, with whom I no longer associate, was getting all mouthy and inconvieeenced. We got up to the hold up, and there was a family under blankets, next to a rolled Suburban. They had a worse day than the moron, with whom I dont associate, ever has.

6. Look at the HAMB in action hopefully rbengines get his supercharger or money back. great job Don.

7. metalshapes

metalshapes

Just looked at his site.

He might be the guy who could help me out with a blower I'm trying to mate to a O/T engine.

I think I'll give him a call on a couple of weeks ( when everything has settled down for him...)

8. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

I was only too happy to try to get something going for rbengines. I like to think I am a good judge of people and I got the impression that Tim is not a bad guy after all. He couldn't apologize enough and said they have just really been hit hard when those lines were cut to their business. I think the OP will get his blower pretty quick now.

Stuff just happens sometimes. :)

Don

9. st cloud rustoms

st cloud rustoms

I had a blower worked on by Supercharger USA a few years back. Great price, up front, got it done when they said they would. I dropped it off personnally at their shop and I worked with Tim the whole time. I'd go back if I had the need.

10. 440blower

440blower
    from Nevada

Secratary of corporations has canceled his corp, and he is using that still, BBS has list of complaints, and as well as City of La Hambra Well, It been 4 and a half months since I paid in full, to get a full blower kit and assessories, and even a crank hub was to be mailed early so the engine builder could machine extra key way, Tim E. Posik never returns calls, unless you are making an order, he claims hes busy, I google his address and it looks like a coin operated washing dryer place, He uses your money to operate on an other just like a ponze scam! Has pocket full of excuses, when I mentioned I spoke with Law enforcement IE District attorney about illegal use of funds , I finally got a call, yet a month later no blower kit, and WE are still waiting, BE advised and file law suits and info with federal Trade commision,

The blower kit order on 1/29/14 is a 6-7 week delivery. We are looking
    at a shipping date of 3/21/14 @ 7 weeks. This was told to you by me on the
    date you placed your order.( ITS NOW APRIL 24 2014 And three weeks promising its boxed up an waiting for UPS - LIES )

HIS reply in one email. . . . .

I do apologize for not calling you back the 2 days you tried reaching me.
    I've had 2 people out of the office ( MORE FALSEHOODS ) this last week leaving just me to
    answer phones, work in the shop, and try to get back to the messages. I
    meant to email you that tracking info yesterday before I left the shop but I
    had so many things going on that I just ended up leaving and not getting
    back to the pile of messages that I had to return. ( LIES )

Please don't worry. Everything is on track for your kit. If you can't get
    a hold of me via email or the shop line, my cell phone # is 562-587-6410.
    That is probably the best way to contact me if no one answers the office
    phones.

Try a company call alkydigger.net Mike is a good man

purcellrefrigeration likes this.
  11. GregCon

GregCon
    from Houston

Why do guys even tangle with fly by night operations like this when there are reputable blower shops open, ready to do business?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.