Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Spring carlisle 2014 April 24-27th

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bigbob55, Apr 14, 2014.

1. subneil56

subneil56
    from bristol vt

cant weight leaving vermont wednesday a.m. same as bob if things get heavy ng35 ng36 you are welcome to drop things slide them under the truck we will be walking [with out a wagon ] hope to meet up with some of you all,pray for blue skies !!

2. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Couple of new DVD's just out, Snake and Mongoose was released April 8th, I order 50 and received 30 with 20 back ordered) There are a few new titles coming this Month Including "Gila", a take off on the original Giant Gila Monster that was done in 50's and it looks like a hoot, "Bettie Page revealed" due out this month also. But you are right Allen, many of the old ones are becoming "lost in space"
    I'll be there Thursday through Saturday rain or shine (hopefully shine)

3. old soul

old soul
    from oswego NY

Cant wait leaving Tuesday with a group and setting up camp out back across the street from the fairgrounds. I hope there is lots of goodies. Hopefully we can get Big Bob to play some movies at night so we can all hang out. LOL

4. chopolds

chopolds
    from howell, nj
    1. Kustom Painters

I was able to talk the boss into letting me take off Friday to go! Been going since 1980, and still get excited about it.

5. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Come and see me on that late night movie idea Old soul....I have a small hand held DC powered 7.5" DVD player that you could run off your car battery back at your "temporary barracks" at night....would be like a "mini Drive in" !!
    I'll be there Thursday morning setting up...open mid afternoon

6. DigDugMd

DigDugMd

Only two more days.............

7. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

Leaving mid day tomorrow (Wed) want to get the canopies up and done Wed so I can set it all up thursday moring and be up and running by noon....
    See you all there

8. Topbliss

Topbliss

hope to see you there Bob. I am coming with my 20 year old Son too. Been going since I was a kid. Probably 35 years

9. DAVEG2

DAVEG2

Windy as hell today. Should be better tomorrow.

10. papajohn

papajohn

Heading there tomorrow! Anyone going to have an empty car trailer heading to NY on Friday or Saturday? Just in case...

Posted using a number two pencil on a paper napkin.