Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Fort Worth pre 65 Carshow May 4, 2014

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SteveClary, Apr 1, 2014.

1. SteveClary

SteveClary

Guys,

I am sponsoring a Pre 65 classic and custom car show on May 4, 2014 from noon to 4pm. It will be at 2700 8th Ave. between USPS and Fiesta Supermarket. Afterwards all are welcome to cruise over to DQ at 4pm and then to the Coyote Drive In at 6pm. Hope you can join us.

Steve Clary

Last edited: May 3, 2014
  2. patmanta

patmanta
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Woburn, MA
    1. MASSACHUSETTS HAMB

You should put the location in the title so it stands out better, and more detail in the text.

I can only assume these are places in Fort Worth, TX from your sig and info.

That said, good on ya!

3. SteveClary

SteveClary

Duly noted, Patmanta. Indeed it is in Fort Worth TX. Unfortunately the titles can not be edited. Next time...

4. patmanta

patmanta
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Woburn, MA
    1. MASSACHUSETTS HAMB

You CAN edit the titles, it's just not immediately apparent how to do it. Whatcha gotta do is go to the first post in your thread and hit EDIT, you can't edit the title here, so the missing step is next you gotta hit Go Advanced, and then you can edit the title!

5. SuRfAcE_RuSt

SuRfAcE_RuSt

Hey Steve
    Its Justin from yesterday. Didn't know you was a hamber! Definitely gonna come on out if I can.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  6. APACHE FS

APACHE FS

Steve, the Apache is slightly ruptured from the run down to the roundup but I think she'll make this.
    Scott

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

7. mikejhill

mikejhill

Hello Steve, I will see you there.

8. SteveClary

SteveClary

Just a reminder tomorrow is the day. En lie of awarding the winners a cheapo particle board laminted plaque the winners get power tools and other essentials. Hope no one objects...

9. I'm on-call this weekend....but hopefully the Fiesta will put in the call - I service their store's....

lawrence