Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Arizona - Suspension Fab shop?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bazooka, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Bazooka

Bazooka

was wondering if the AZ guys know of a place that does suspension work on street strip and drag cars? Need a ladder bar coilover setup done. My 63 Tempest is over in AZ at my brothers. either a pre made kit or have the shop custom make it. Wouldnt mind someone doing it in their garage if they got the skills and knowledge.. Its gotta hook! 550 hp 600 ft lbs in the cars future

Thanks for your help

2. I would contact El pollacko. That's his HAM handle. He's a real crafstman. He's out of Phoenix.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. Check out Industrial Chassis www.industrialchassisinc.com in Phoenix (he has his own section on here, search Elpolacko), and you might pm need louvers ? on here as well.
    Edited for correct spelling on the user names......:eek:

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
  4. 51504bat

51504bat
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

You might try need louvers ? He is an alliance member. Don't know anything about his work but his posts are on topic with no extraneous BS. I'd give him a call if I was looking for someone in the Phoenix are. Just my .02 worth.

5. mopacltd

mopacltd

Comp Chassis has been my choice for over 15 years.

6. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Thanks 51504bat! I too would send ya over to Steve at Industrial, though. I'm good, but I really don't do drag race type stuff, and I'm really not familiar with the geometry involved, whereas I know Steve is. His number is 602 278 6800

7. river1

river1

I saw the headline for this post and my first thought was Steve at Industrial Chassis, so add another vote for Steve

later jim

8. Mike

Mike

Simon!

9. I would like to take it on, but I'm booked. Probably mid summer before I can take it on.

10. river1

river1

Good problem to have, bummer for the OP tho.

I think it would be worth the wait if he doesn't need it right away.

later jim

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  11. Mike

Mike

If you can't wait for Elpolacko, give a call to Frank and Howard at Premier Frame and Body. They are also fully capable of doing that job.

Premier Frame and Body
    3029 w Clarendon Ave
    Phoenix AZ 85017
    602-245-4110