Register now to get rid of these ads!

Alleycatgarage So Cal /Hosestop- Whittier

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Alleycatgarage, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Alleycatgarage

Alleycatgarage
    from So Cal

Hi out there !been lurking here awhile ! I have had a hose shop and fabrication for five years ( across street from Limeworks),changed my name to Alleycatgarage , I still make all hoses in house but added Jessie to install FI. motors ,brake conversions ,electric and tig weld ect.
    Presently I am assembling a paint booth to try and put out some high end paint jobs on hotrods only , I hope to paint one per month ,just me ,Jessie will do all tech. work .
    My current project driver ,was gasser ,is 1956 Chevy Sedan Delivery ,and Turbo 510 Datsun ,Projects are 1959 Brookwood and 56 f100 ,working on a cust. Nomad.[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Hemishovel

Hemishovel

Welcome from wi

3. Alleycatgarage

Alleycatgarage
    from So Cal

Thanks ! shop is really on alley ,here is front hedge view and 56 before lowered and re=arced rear leafs and turbo Datsun510 [​IMG]

4. 1954Bill

1954Bill
    from Long Beach

is this a home made booth?

5. Alleycatgarage

Alleycatgarage
    from So Cal

No was a manufactured booth -only 22x12 smallish,paid 2500 for it kind of old school draw thru ,have brace in it cause not screwed down just free standing and needs all new filters and 1 phase motor and lights installed before I can start using here is 56 dreaming of paint [​IMG]

6. swbatt

swbatt

Nice delivery!

7. Alleycatgarage

Alleycatgarage
    from So Cal

Thanks I want to go to cars and coffee in Irvine Ca. before I paint it. Its a muntzie with a 350 now ,driver, ,next up will be 1959 Brookwood 2dr for my keepers .

8. Alleycatgarage

Alleycatgarage
    from So Cal

I will try and post tri five builds ,soon somewhere in Whittier .[​IMG]

9. Best of luck with your goals.