Register now to get rid of these ads!

Southwestern PA get together?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 2loud2old, Jun 16, 2012.

1. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

Looks like decent weather---been out & about in a lot worse& if it rains a little maybe it will wash the salt out from under my car haha

2. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

Its just a car---U gotta drive em!!!:D:D:D

3. book85

book85

Thanks guys! Im in for Saturday if it goes on. I'll check on here later in the week to see whats going on.

4. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

Gonna be a nice day---everyone gassed up & ready to roll?

5. mr.chevrolet

mr.chevrolet

well, now I'm going to Rice's landing, W.A.Young Machine Shop for the Blacksmiths Assoc. Hammer-In. if you havn't ever been to the Machine shop, you GOT to go. closed in the 60's and looks like the late 1800's.

6. WDobos

WDobos

I'm redoing the gas tank for the Delivery or you could count me in. Next time I guess.

7. fordf1trucknut

fordf1trucknut

I gotta take the girls to an Easter egg hunt tomorow am so I am out.

8. book85

book85

On our way

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

9. mr.chevrolet

mr.chevrolet

give me the report. how many, what kinda doughnuts, was Gary drunk etc.

PS. I can set up a cruise to the Rices landing machine shop. I now know the guy that can have it all running for us and can explain just about everything.

10. mr.chevrolet

mr.chevrolet

hey, I forgot to bring this up. saw an episode of Rods N Wheels last night, they were selling a 51 Pontiac Tin Woody Wagon. a couple from Pittsburgh who were visiting Cali. bought it. anyone know who they are?

11. 2loud2old

2loud2old

We had nine cars plus two local guys saw us went home and got their cars. Valdiseries' bakery donuts, old school sugar,powder,choc.or white stuff on top, cake etc. As for Gary, he looked fine when I left him at the Large Hotel.

12. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

Machine shop sounds good! 4 of us ended up going to Norwin cruise after large hotel---long day,but good times.This old guy is tired today
    BTW HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!!!:D

13. PA-Comet

PA-Comet

Unfortunately I got lazy and didn't take pictures at the morning meet. It was a good time though. I also like the machine shop cruise idea.

14. book85

book85

This is all the girlfriend took. The last one is cruising down the turnpike as the suns going down. Not really good pics.

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1398133925.525893.jpg
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1398133949.489997.jpg
    ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1398134009.129169.jpg

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

15. Anyone headin to Irwin tomorrow? I'm gonna try to make it to Norwin Hills later on in the day if the weather isn't too bad.

Dustin

16. I've been driving my car every day for 2 weeks so it's filthy..... Won't look much better if I wash it so I might just take it up as is.

Dustin

17. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

Was at Norwin---didn't see hardly anyone I know?????:confused:

18. Gary, I told my girlfriend tonight, I call you the mystery man. Always see your car but, I never see you :)

Dustin

19. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

Ha Ha:D:D

20. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

I won't be out today--gotta mow grass & some other things---Mineral beach starts next Fri--will probably go there depending on weather

21. I will be joining you guys soon. I have the coupe ready for final paint work.
    Just waiting for some 70 degree or so temps to paint. Don't look like it's going to happen this coming weekend either. Oh well I'm not going to force things after all this prep work. I'll get there sooner that later...:confused:

22. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

How will this affect Caste??

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="750"><tbody><tr><td valign="top" width="138">[FONT=Georgia, Arial, sans-Serif]
    [​IMG]
    About Us

[/FONT] </td> <td valign="top" width="470">
    [​IMG]

<table cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="470"> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="2" align="center" bgcolor="navy"> [FONT=Arial, sans-Serif] May 2014 Car Cruises - Pennsylvania [/FONT] </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center"> <table cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" border="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td> [FONT=Arial, sans-Serif] Event Title:
    [/FONT] </td> <td> [FONT=Arial, sans-Serif] Pittsburgh, PA. Cruisin' The Famous Linden Grove
    [/FONT] </td> </tr> <tr> <td> [FONT=Arial, sans-Serif] Location:
    [/FONT] </td><td> [FONT=Arial, sans-Serif] The Linden Grove
    [/FONT] </td> </tr> <tr> <td> [FONT=Arial, sans-Serif] Address:
    [/FONT] </td> <td> [FONT=Arial, sans-Serif] 1100 Grove Rd
    [/FONT] </td> </tr> <tr> <td nowrap="nowrap"> [FONT=Arial, sans-Serif] City, State Zip Code:
    [/FONT] </td> <td> [FONT=Arial, sans-Serif] Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15234
    [/FONT] </td> </tr> <tr> <td> [FONT=Arial, sans-Serif] Date:
    [/FONT] </td> <td> [FONT=Arial, sans-Serif] 5/4/2014
    [/FONT] </td> </tr> <tr> <td> [FONT=Arial, sans-Serif] Time:
    [/FONT] </td> <td> [FONT=Arial, sans-Serif] 3pm to 8pm
    [/FONT] </td> </tr> <tr> <td> [FONT=Arial, sans-Serif] Entry Fee:
    [/FONT] </td> <td> [FONT=Arial, sans-Serif] $0
    [/FONT] </td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top"> [FONT=Arial, sans-Serif] Description:
    [/FONT] </td> <td> [FONT=Arial, sans-Serif] Crusin' Sunday's is coming back to the Famous landmark in Castle Shannon "The Linden Grove" with the original Linden cruise DJ Ray and DJ John along with others to be announced later. It will be nice to be back at the Grove after 18 years and hope you can join for the fun, special menu, and a great place to meet and hang out with your friends and classic cars. Hope to have parking for non classics available in the fire hall lot across the street as space is limited at the Grove. Will be looking forward to "Cruisin' the Grove" and hope to see many of the regulars from years back. Weather permitting, the first Sunday in May will kick off the season and with your support hopefully it will remain a hot spot in the area for Sunday cruises.
    [/FONT] </td> </tr> <tr> <td> [FONT=Arial, sans-Serif] Rain Date:
    [/FONT] </td> <td> [FONT=Arial, sans-Serif] [/FONT]
    </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

23. ago

ago
    from pgh. pa.

Don't forget about the Cops and Rodders cruise at Scott Township park: May 18, 2014 Sunday. Put on by the Vintage Tin of WPA. 1972 and older cars. Benefits the School for the Blind. The club only has one cruise a year.

Ago

24. mr.chevrolet

mr.chevrolet

Cruisin' Linden Grove....wonder if Pork will be there? in spirit maybe.

25. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

Mineral Beach cruise starts tomorrow-----anybody going?

26. i believe tomorrow is also the first night for the cruises at the uniontown shopping center... if i do anything, i'll probably just head there.

27. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

Which shopping center?

28. Big Lots and Tractor Supply... Coming off the Rt 40 bypass. It's a smaller weekly cruise, usually give or take 50 cars

29. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

Thanks Trav---I'll try & make it up there some Fri this year

30. Anybody heading to Jalopy Showdown?

Dustin