Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another My Thanks To Wheel Kid....Rally America

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BBobb, Jul 11, 2009.

1. BBobb

BBobb

For the past three yrs i have been battling a constant terrible jumping in the front end of my 29 Model A when i got up around 70 mph.To the point that if a car event was over 50 miles away i would have to trailer her.I have gone through buying three sets of of plys(2 new) and another three sets of wire wheels and replacing front end parts to no prevail. After all this frustration and money i spent i finally broke down and called brother Jimmy up at Rally America from here on the HAMB i explain my problem and without any hesitation he said he could fix the problem....and he did!!!!.When all was said and done he built me two 15 x 5 chrome reverse steelies for the front end.I bought two new Coker 165 R15 www's for them and mounted Coker 225 75R www's i had laying around the shop with chrome reverse stellies on the rear.I know the radials are not the traditional way to go,but when i put her on the highway at 85mph with no problems i was able to enjoy for the first time all the blood sweat and beer i have invested over the last three years

THANKS A MILLION Jimmy!!!!!!!

2. stillkruzn

stillkruzn
    from Conway, AR

Wheel Kid Rocks....

3. 72sst

72sst

Rock Star???????????????