Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. camcrusher

camcrusher
    from Candor, NY

Hello fellow hotrodders. My names Randy & I'm new to the H.A.M.B. & wanted to give you the rundown on myself. I live in NY. & work as a carpenter/foreman. I'm happily married to a great wife who understands my addiction to rusty metal & have 2 daughters that are 9 & 11. Both of them love old cars & like to help out alot. I have a 1946 Ford coupe that I'm doing some customizing to. I've started removing the drip rails & all chrome trim/emblems. Then I'd like to fill the seams on the front & rear fenders. Following that, I'd like to find some '53 Buick headlights to french as well as some '59 Cadillac taillights or something else that looks appropriate. Wide white walls are a must have. Undecided on rims or hubcaps. Interior I'd like to keep simple & somewhat stock. That's some of what I hope to accomplish in the next year or so. If any of you have any good ideas or advice to give, I gladly welcome it. I hope your still awake after reading this. ;-)

2. willys1

willys1
    from South Ga

Welcome to the HAMB from South Ga.

3. camcrusher

camcrusher
    from Candor, NY

Thanks. Glad to be aboard.

4. tolo2go

tolo2go

Welcome from southern Ohio. Sounds like a fun project. I am partial to the '46 too.

-tolo2go

5. Welcome from Ct

6. jesse1980

jesse1980

Welcome from Indiana