Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Looking for lowbrow\greaser artists with logo design background

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Nickerz, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Nickerz

Nickerz
    from WISCONSIN

Howdy,

Looking for a couple guys strong with lowbrow\greaser art that have done more than a handful of logos. One of our sites is being outfitted oldschool and it would be my honor to have some red blooded American Hot Rod talent pumping out the work.

We use oDesk and we're a verified oDesk employer, so you'd be paid whatever your hourly rate is weekly automatically. There's a number of standard images, logos and symbols that need to be created and you'll be working on a team. We use project management software which makes this a breeze.

If you're interested please PM me your hourly rate and a link to your portfolio. We're not looking for anyone that works on a fixed project basis at this time. If you're new to oDesk that's fine, it's simply a way to make working and payments a lot easier to deal with. We have employees all over the world and this is one case where there is no substitute for American passion.

This job is digital, so if you've never made the transition from ink to a tablet, unfortantely we won't be able to work together, but for everyone else, we'd love to work together.

If your hand can't help but draw cars doing wheelies, women with enormous breasts or monsters with eyeballs popping out, we've got work for you!

About us. Been in business for nearly 10 years and we're finally giving our websites the needed attention they deserve. We're looking to establish long term relationships with people who do freelance with some regularity and have it built into their lifestyle. We don't mind bringing the right candidates up to snuff, but it helps if you've worked before in a similar setup or you're already on oDesk.

<-- owns a blown up 03 Cobra and a Sylone (waiting to blow up). Car guy, not a spammer!

2. Nickerz

Nickerz
    from WISCONSIN

3. Rusty O'Toole

Rusty O'Toole

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  4. dustdevil

dustdevil
    from illinois

Look through the friday art archives. Plenty of great artists on here!!

5. Nickerz

Nickerz
    from WISCONSIN

I agree, a ton. Thing I've learned over the years though is it's really tough to convince someone who is not already looking to do work. Someone who sees this and goes "hey my brother" or "I'm looking" will generally work out.

A ton of people you hound down will start out enthused, then just fizzle out right away. So in general I try to stay more with "come here" rather than trying to pull talent directly.

Sometimes though someone is so damn good I'll go through the motions and cross my fingers ;)