Register now to get rid of these ads!

Texas is BIG for a reason.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by CleburneTireGuy, Apr 10, 2014.

1. CleburneTireGuy

CleburneTireGuy
    from Cleburne

I just don't know why... :) Hello my name is Forrest and I am a tire salesman. I enjoy my job very much and believe that I can solve some issues with people with hard to find wheels/tires. I found this Forum on that same note . :)

Personal Note: My father was/is a shadetree mechanic and I have a 1975 Mustang II Ghia I have been dying to restore.

'This must be Thursday... I never could get the hang of Thursdays.' - Douglas Adams

2. s55mercury66

s55mercury66
    from SW Wyoming

Welcome to the HAMB. The Ford Barn would be a good place to discuss the Mustang II, don't know quite why, but I kinda like them also.

3. welcome to the forum ....

4. treb11

treb11
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Howdy

posted via smoke signals made with a Mexican blanket

5. Welcome from up North of DFW!

6. Model T1

Model T1

Welcome. Texas is big because when they surveyed they got tired and stuck two or three states together.
    Just remember the HAMB is like a box of chocolates. :rolleyes:

7. TANNERGANG

TANNERGANG
    BANNED
    from alabama

Welcome from ALABAMA...HOME OF THE CRYSTAL BALLS...THAT'S NATIONAL FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS...just in case you didn't know.....we believe the best site you can see in Texas is I-10 headed East....hehehe........be sure and bring thick skin...welcome to the HAMB

8. bartmcneill

bartmcneill
    from Ada, OK

Welcome. I have been eye balling a Mustang II Fastback. Just have too many projects to take it on.