Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Custom Car Revival Hotel Information

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Custom_Crestline, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Just giving everyone a heads up about this years CCR. The host hotel is getting close to filling up for the weekend, so if you planned on going you might want to make a reservation as soon as possible (or get in contact with one of the guys running it or myself for information on a hotel that is close to the area). Last year was one of the best car shows that I've ever been lucky enough to attend, and this year is looking even better. All custom cars and all good people.

All of the information is right here

Can't wait to see everyone there.

2. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

Hmm, sounds cool. Was last year the first year for it?

3. bscc50

bscc50
    from n.e.

called today and they claim they have no $85 rooms, only $130.

4. It might be full, I'll get with Kevin or bob and get back with you bscc50.

Nick, yeah dude! Last year was the first and thankfully not last. If you are even remotely considering it in your budget, I can't suggest it enough.

5. bscc50

bscc50
    from n.e.

any updates on rooms?

6. FASI

FASI

No more cheap rooms per hotel manager.

7. Sorry y'all, I've been busy with school stuff. I'm 90% sure that the discounted rooms are all filled up, but I'll get with kevin sometime this week and see if he can figure something out. Sorry for the delays--kinda figured that this thread was dead.

8. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

It only started to die because you dropped the ball! Haha xoxo

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

9. I drop balls everyday. Its why i'm not a wide receiver anymore.

Anyway, some updates. According to Kevin and Bob there aren't anymore discounted hotel rooms. I didn't get the impression that the hotel was too into giving up more rooms at that cost (which makes no sense but whatever). There are a lot of surrounding hotels in the area if the host hotel actually gets filled up; which is still likely to happen.

Sorry for the delays in all this, I'm just the messenger (and a poor one at that). I've been really busy with school and work and my internetting has suffered. If anyone facebooks they have a facebook page that both kevin and bob moderate. Some folks have PM'd me with questions, which works great too because the hamb app notifies me in that regard.

Thank you all for your patience and I can't wait to see you guys there. Look for a white primered '54 ford and say hey!

10. dustdevil

dustdevil
    from illinois

As far as the friday crusing goes, can I come over and participate without a custom to join in and see some sites?

11. Dustdevil, of course. I don't see how that would be against anyone's intentions or ideas. The bottom line is the show isn't even about the cars. Yeah getting a whole mess of customs together in one area is pretty sweet, but the purpose of this show is to get people together. The more people that get to enjoy the festivities, and appreciate custom cars, the merrier.

I might have some hotel information coming soon, I just need to get back in touch with the folks running the program and let everyone know.

12. Just got this email today, and as far as I'm concerned it is good news!