Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Chattanooga Cruise In at Coker Tire--Saturday, April 5th

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TLB@HCG, Mar 13, 2014.

1. I've got to plan my trips to Tennessee when this is going on. Will be there in June this year. Anything happening the weekend of June 14-15th? I know hrr in Bowling Green but can't make that.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. Midnight 50

Midnight 50

Show was awesome!!! Man everyone was there. I walked it 3 times just to see everything I missed the first two because it was so huge. Three blocks of cars in every direction. It was my first time actually being able to make it FINALLY and I will never miss it again. That is for damn sure. I could have looked out and saw it from my road on Signal if I knew it was gonna be that large of an event.

Attached Files:

3. Midnight 50

Midnight 50

more.................

Attached Files:

4. Midnight 50

Midnight 50

more................................

Attached Files:

5. Midnight 50

Midnight 50

last ones............

Attached Files:

6. tylercrawford

tylercrawford
    from Buford, GA
    1. S.F.C.C.

Knew it had to be a giant turnout based on the weather . . . thanks for the pics, not even close to being able to make up for missing it but I appreciate it :D

7. Anyone know how owns this car? HRP

[​IMG]

8. D-man313

D-man313

Wow that's a great turnout!

9. TLB@HCG

TLB@HCG

I don't think there is anything going on in the area that weekend. I'll be in Bowling Green...it's a must see event if you like nostalgia drag racing and it's a little over 3 hours away from Chattanooga.

10. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

Great job guys!! couldn't make it due to family commitments this time, Looks like ya gonna need a bigger space tho. Stop in and see me at the HHR. white/rusty 59 el camino. with world famous carlos standing around. again thanks for you guys putting on the show and thanks for the pics!!

11. tracer55

tracer55
    from ohio

planning on a trip this year for your fall one. We came down from Cincinnati 2 years ago and loved it. Can't wait!

12. Midnight 50

Midnight 50

The picture right behind that one of the interior is that car with the rebel flag seats. The hat on the seat seems to indicate the owners.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
  13. I was with the guy who bought this 35 phaeton when he picked it up. It had been sitting in an old garage since 1959.[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 35.jpg
      35.jpg
      File size:
      60.5 KB
      Views:
  14. clubcoupe37

clubcoupe37

it was a great show, bigger turn out than last year. Midnight 50, you took a shot of my car in there...black '37 ford..very cool. everyone in this neck of the woods, should try to make the next one!

15. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

somebody local buy that car don?

16. No, it was my next door neighbor's brother who bought it. He is in Tennessee. The car was about 2 miles from my house all these years and I was clueless.
    Who knows what is lurking in those old garages....