Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Swap meets in east TN

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HemiTCoupe, Apr 7, 2014.

1. HemiTCoupe

HemiTCoupe
    from TN.

I need to find out when & where, there are swap meets in east TN.

I need some T & A parts, among other stuff.

Pat

2. papastoyss

papastoyss

5/2&3 NSRA show at Knoxville Tn fairgrounds has a swap area, there is a good swap at Fletcher, (Asheville) North Carolina around July 4th weekend. Google Mountaineer Antique Auto Club for info.

3. davidwilson

davidwilson
    from Tennessee

rat rod rumble - knoxville dragway - april 25, 26, 27

4. Brad54

Brad54
    from Atl Ga

I had a guy come to my NE Georgia Swap Meet from 3 miles north of Nashville this weekend. He went home with a bunch of T parts, and called me today looking for the vendor's name so he could get more.
    He comes to the show every month from up there--said it's a 5-hour drive but it's worth it.

Our show is at the Atlanta Dragway in Commerce, GA.

-Brad

5. What are you looking for?

Might just find it here on the HAMB?

Where are you in TN?

6. luckystiff

luckystiff

what he said. i know where some A stuff is here in WNC. there was a good bit of both at charlotte autofair this past weekend. my buddy charlie sold some A stuff and has some A stuff left and got a line on more to buy. throwing out what ya need might help...ken...

7. ratster

ratster

8. HemiTCoupe

HemiTCoupe
    from TN.

Thanks guy's for the info.
    I was in Ohio for the past few days to deliver my hemi I sold, and to see our new grandson. So I wasn't able to respond to ya.

Turns out when I had my Block cleaned, checked, and then had to sleave two cylinders, and then bored it out to remove some pits. They Missed a couple of other cracks in other cylinders! Can't trust anyone anymore! I had to refund some of the money! Arrrr

I did pick up a complete front model A axle, here before we left. I will get the '42-48 spindles & brakes later when funds allow me.

I need to get inside garnish window trim, for a '26-7 T Coupe. I need the right rear, and the left front door.
    Turns out when I sold our '27 Tudor sedan, I must have gave the guy 2 drivers and no pass door trim. Cause I have 3 for the pass door, and no drivers side. I wish I knew who bought it, I'd swap.

I hear there is a swap meet comming up towards the end of the month, at the Knox drag strip. I'll have to check it out.

Pat

9. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

Usually a small swap meet at the Grand Inn, in pigeon forge during the Grand Rod Run *"this weekend"* but the last time I was down there a few months ago it looked like the Grand was getting a complete remodel or maybe even a complete rebuild not sure.
    Im sure the Rod Run is still goin on but not sure about the small swap,wish I were down there tonight.