Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage ***Iron Lord's Swap City Shindig...Charlotte Autofair 2014

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BloodyKnuckles, Mar 13, 2014.

1. I know its already been said, but what a great event! Its the high light of the weekend! great music, great people, great food and great cars and bikes! It don't get much better.

Thanks from Canada. And yes the shirts are "cool".

2. Fabulous time! Definitely glad I made the trip in time for the party!

Quality of cars and owners were way up this year!

Already looking forward to the GoodGuys Pre-Party!

3. Hated that I couldn't make this one. Who had the cool bikes? HAMB guys ?

4. ssrs71

ssrs71

Had a awesome time. Great to see everybody. Cant wait for the GoodGuys party. Hope to have the '34 there. Thanks for everything.

5. terd ferguson

terd ferguson

The one in the back of the truck was mine. Most of the rest were a crew of young dudes from Charlotte, prism moto co guys. Real up and comers. They are doing nice work.

6. Got me wanting a bike now :)
    If I could get a hair-doo like Skeeter and a bike, that would be the shit!:rolleyes:

7. 37GM

37GM

Well then ya gotta do one after GoodGuys as well, then my ride will be there too. Simply luved Kurt`s popper markin territory wherever it was parked. Yoose guys are the best, sorry I missed a hug from your sweet thing, had to leave. Great show, Ron....we need more, can I get an Amen?

8. Ol Skeeter's ride sounded good leaving out of there. I think he woke all the babies