Register now to get rid of these ads!

New poster/ ex-lurker

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by joey7508, Apr 7, 2014.

1. joey7508

joey7508
    from TX

Hello. I've been hanging out here for awhile. Figured I should make it official. I've been lucky enough to have a number of great automobiles. However recently I was able to buy a car that's been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember. A real steel 32 5 window. Just wanted to say hello. As well as thank you all for the info I've already received here. I have a lot to learn still.
    Here's a few pics of the 32..

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  2. joey7508

joey7508
    from TX

Having trouble loading the few pics that are on my phone. I'll get some better ones posted later.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  3. wicarnut

wicarnut

Welcome! from northern Wi. Kool Car! Milner style. John

4. 392modela

392modela

Welcome to the hamb and hello from Wisconsin

5. RFH1931

RFH1931

Welcome from S.C.
    Nice ride !

6. joey7508

joey7508
    from TX

Thanks guys. It's Milner style. The previous owner bought it as a full fendered "street rod" and began making his own graffiti style car. He changed a number of things on it. All for the better, but there is still a bunch of improvements to be made. The metal is in great shape and is far too nice to cut up. So no chop for now. The roof fill, vent fill, and fire wall mods are all well done. They were done by who ever did the "street rod" build. As was the color selection...not my favorite, but will do for now. Going drive it for a while before I take it too far apart.

hipster likes this.