Register now to get rid of these ads!

New magazine in the works

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by T McG, Dec 12, 2012.

1. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

Looks like a Street Rod to me

2. I musta missed that.
    You are very observant.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

3. Paul2

Paul2
    BANNED

4. okiedokie

okiedokie
    from Ok

I subscribed to Rodding USA and purchased the back issues. Can't believe how quickly I recd it. Fantastic job guys. I know that many of you are no longer interested in paper publications, but many others of us are. This is one of the best ever, in my opinion. Great photos and editorial content. Hope they can keep it going. They will get my money.

5. cheesegrater

cheesegrater
    from california

Well at least hes showing (Or Someone associated with him is) up on this forum I myself wish him well He certainly cant be any worse than the "SO CALLED" "REALITY" shows that dont know a Roadster from a Coupe Or a 33 from a 34 Ford

6. Rodding USA

Rodding USA
    from Tucson, AZ

Okiedokie...Thank you for ordering Rodding USA and thank you for your kind compliments. We are not a huge corporation so Customer Service is very important to us. In reference to your comment..."I know that many of you are no longer interested in paper publications, but many others of us are." While talking to one of our readers recently he said that the internet publications are okay but nothing beats the print publications. Like he said, anyone can post a pic on the net but it was an honor to see his "pride and joy" in the pages of Rodding USA.

Issue #8 will ship from the printer next week!
    Thank you for supporting Rodding USA and keep spreading the word.

Paul Martinez
    Editor

7. 56shoebox

56shoebox

My wife gets mad if I take the laptop into the bathroom.

8. Blue Moon Garage

Blue Moon Garage

Hi Paul!

Just subscribed and ordered the back issues. I will always remember the photo you took for Street Rodder Magazine back in the old days, Sept. 1981 at Tucson 7th Annual Rodder's Days. Very flattering to be included in your article. My wife's co-workers kidded her about the "hot and ready" line in the caption. Was that me or the car...........................:D

Attached Files:

9. Rodding USA

Rodding USA
    from Tucson, AZ

Your flamed '39 coupe looks pretty hot...that should answer the question...ha, ha.

Wow...I remember most of the stories I have done over the years but I didn't remember that one. Thanks for sharing. By the way, this year's Rodders Days will be the 40th Annual, how time flies.

Thanks for subscribing and ordering the entire set. Let me know what you think of Rodding USA. Issue #8 will ship from the printer next week.

See you on the road...Paul

10. Hi Paul....my old buddy Steve Bell came by the house to show me your new magazine....WOW!!
    I just ordered all the back issues & #8 also!
    I like everything about RODDING USA!!
    I've been reading R&C since the little pages, my sub runs out soon and I'm not re-ordering. I now have something NEW to look forward to.....THANK YOU.

GOOD LUCK with your new project.........
    Craig