Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Throttledwife

Throttledwife

Hi Iv been into cars all my driving life (nearly 30 years) iv owned many modified British Fords before i got into American stuff..i think it was the low burble of the American v8 that got my juices flowing :D I always wanted a Hot Rod and was lucky enough to buy a 32 Sedan body with a 4 inch roof chop! iv been parts collecting and broke ever since...:p

Tony:cool:

2. 1955IHC

1955IHC

Welcome from Illinois, USA. I really admire the dedication to must take to build a vintage American hot rod overseas. Good luck with your build.

Sent via Western Union Express

3. welcome aboard .....

would you happened to have any photo(s) that you could share w/ US =)

4. Throttledwife

Throttledwife

Thanks guys...i will try and upload some pics from my phone if i can work it out..

5. Throttledwife

Throttledwife

Theres a looooong way to go...i gave up with the phone and went to the wifes Mac..these pics were taken in Germany when i visited the previous owners house to do the deal..i then flew home and went back the following week to pick it up in a rented truck with my brother in law..it was a made dash there and back as i was due to go on holiday to France with my family the next day!!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
  6. gordspeed

gordspeed
    from Oregon

Very Nice start! I like the height of the chop, Good Luck from Oregon, USA! :)

7. willys1

willys1
    from South Ga

Welcome to the HAMB from South Ga. :)

8. Nice start and welcome to HAMB from west TEXAS !

9. Hello and welcome aboard!

10. Nice project. Welcome from California.

11. Welcome from CT!

12. Ed Wrath

Ed Wrath

A rather late welcome! It will be nice to see that body finished....It came very close a while ago.