Register now to get rid of these ads!

hello from another Canuck

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by artaura, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Fordomanic

Fordomanic
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Greetings from the great white north - colder than a witch's boob up here this winter with no end in sight!! I have followed threads and exchanges on this site over the past few years (and have learned lot) and finally decided to join - sounds like a great bunch of guys with lots of experience and knowledge to share. My father and father in law both worked at Ford's nearby Oakville, Ontario assembly plant from the mid '50's to mid '80's (they worked on the seven hi- po '65 Falcons which were the only Falcons anywhere built with the 271 HP engines). I have always been "subjected" to Fords and I started collecting them in the late '70's. I have room for four cars in my garage so that's how many are usually in my stable - some change as I get tired of them over time, others will likley be with me to the end. Currently own a completely resotored to original '65 Falcon Futura convert from California (289/auto, factory A/C); '65 Country Squire (built and raised in Texas, all original and looks it but has the 390, C-6, factory A/C, etc.); '72 Gran Torino Sport SportsRoof (351 Cleveland, auto, factory A/C, gauges, etc. - bought many years ago in Oregon from the original owner after 21 years in storage; and a '78 F150 Super Cab 4X4 long box - which is as long as its name ( sold new in Nevada, I bought it from the original owner. All original with factory A/C, tilt wheel, cruise control, interval wipers, factory cap, etc.). I'd own more if I had a place to keep them. Looking forward to playing with you guys.

2. Welcome to the H.A.M.B. from the West Coast!
    Nice collection of Ford's you have there!

3. ffej

ffej

4. Welcome from the States!

5. ss34coupe

ss34coupe

Welcome from British Columbia!

6. welcome from the coast of SC

7. 392modela

392modela

Hello from Wisconsin

8. Veach

Veach