Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. JesseOdomTattooer

JesseOdomTattooer
    from Plano

new To It, Got a Lot To Learn. Don'tEven Know Where To Start.

2. Welcome,

Just start asking questions. You will get answers here and some flack from time to time. :)

3. truckster

truckster

Welcome

2 rules...don't ask stupid questions and always assume your questions are stupid

good day

4. ksmith

ksmith

Welcome!

Tell us about your 58 what do plan on doing to it? Any pictures?

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

5. 59Apachegail

59Apachegail
    from New York

Welcome! You're in good company, I started there myself three years ago and still learning. Go slow and read the mountain of knowledge you'll find here.

6. Welcome!

Start by making a list of what it needs to get it running and driving safely (if it isn't already). Do one thing at a time on that list. A running/driving vehicle will keep you more motivated to get it done than a pile of non-functional parts, especially if this is your first time out. Eat the elephant one bite at a time and don't get overwhelmed or lose motivation. Ask questions on the main forum. Remember, no one is born knowing how to do this stuff so don't hesitate to ask questions even if you think they might be stupid. There are lots of build threads for 50's Chevy trucks. Check 'em out.

7. I get the motor to start,
    the car to stop
    the car to turn
    then get it on the road and fiddle with the pretty stuff as time goes by.

welcome to the site