Register now to get rid of these ads!

FNG 1950 Ford Tudor on the Way! Hopefully.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Farmdawg, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Farmdawg

Farmdawg

Gentlemen, Hoodlums.

I must say that I've lurked in the H.A.M.B for some time now. Dreaming and wishing I had a Machine worthy of the H.A.M.B. I joined I 2010. Today , I hope I will come home with my Dream(in pieces of course) . A 1950 Ford Tudor! 2 Dr, Flat 226 six. Everything appears to be there. It’s been said, she was running a year ago then fell into the hands of a MONSTER HACK CUTTING…. Well you know. Hopefully I will return with my prize. Wish me luck.

Farmdawg.

2. 51 Super

51 Super
    from Iowa

Well...did you get it?

3. Welcome, Dawg. Hope you got your shoebox.

4. Deuced Up!

Deuced Up!
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

5. Farmdawg

Farmdawg

Thanks Guys. Well as of today there is still a title issue. Its being passed around from family member to family member. We have agreed on the purchase price. My only contingency is that it have a clear and correct Title. Been there done THAT it's a PITA! Never again. My Dad and Mom both had '50 ford customs in 1964 when they met and that is what brought them together. Both cars were sold in the early '70's. I'm 50 now and can still remember both of them as a child. Hell they were cool back then. Hopefully this weekend we can make it happen.

Mike.

6. Farmdawg

Farmdawg

Dang! His Ex-wife has the Title. LOL, And She wants her money!! Her name is on it as the sole owner. OH BOY, Well looks like I'm back to looking.

Farmdawg.

7. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

First , welcome (officially) to the HAMB

Does she want a shit-ton of wampum for the car ? If it's a car worth saving , maybe try to strike a deal & get it . I'm sure you've already given that a thought though ;) .

8. green50

green50

Farmdawg

Sorry for your're situation, There is a real nice restored 50 4 door for sale where I live in North Georgia. Let me know if that interests you, the price seems to be fair.You can PM me.

Gene

9. Farmdawg

Farmdawg

Thanks Guys.

Buddy, Nice build.

I'm Looking around at all the left over Race car crap I have left over from racing.

355 CID SBC. With Trick Flow heads.

Muncie three speed trans.

Frankland quick change rear end. Down side it has a Spool.

Intakes carbs and cams ect..........

Shoe box Gasser? Hum. T-bucket? Something going to happen , Not sure what.

Farmdawg