Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical The Lincoln-Zephyr V12 Flathead

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ghosttownguy, Mar 22, 2014.

1. ghosttownguy

ghosttownguy

One of my current projects is to install a Lincoln-Zephyr V12 flathead into my 1930 Ford Model A coupe. I am rebuilding the V12 and need parts. Does anyone have the mailing address, e-mail address, or phone number of the outfit that supplies the parts to modify the stock V12 distributor to use/accept 'modern' type coils? A plate is fastened to the mounting flange of the old Bakelite distributor and two brushes are affixed, etc. I would sure appreciate any help with this project. Thanks....Kenny [email protected]

2. Rick Evans

Rick Evans
    from Phoenix AZ

Skip Haney in Punta Gorda, Florida has been rebuilding colls for the Early Ford V-8 people for years with modern components. The "go to" guy for coil problems. He also does the Lincoln V-12 coils. Something like $200 plus shipping. Usually a week turnaround. Super guy. Contact him at www.fordcollector.com. Does a great job on the v-12 water pumps too.

3. 32 for me

32 for me
    from SO. CAL.

He did mine, very good to work with, good turn around.

4. ghosttownguy

ghosttownguy

Thanks for the replies fellows. I had the folks at 'Then and Now Automotive' in Massachusetts engineer me one of their kits to use 'modern' style coils for the V12. Now if I could take the time to adapt a modern water pump................!!!
    Kenny