Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage ***** HOT ROD HUNDRED**** coming to a city near you...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dan Hay, Sep 29, 2013.

1. If anyone is looking for hotels in the area of the Springfield event, the closest two would be the La Quinta, on South Campbell, or the Quality Inn, over in the Chesterfield Village area. The Quality Inn is decent and clean, and is a little lighter on the wallet than the La Quinta.

2. gonmad

gonmad

Don't forget to register fellas, we need to make sure there is enough food and shirts and such.

It's gonna be sunny and beautiful!! Brett already told me so!! LoL!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. ONE WEEK LEFT, for early registration for the SWMO Hot Rod Hundred. Early registration includes the event T-shirt, and ends on 3/1.

Event date is 4/19/2014.

You can still register after 3/1, but you will not get an event T-shirt.

Entry form found at: http://hotrodhundred.com/regional-events/southwest-mo/

So far, we have registrations from Claremore, OK, Fayetteville, AR, Rolla, MO and the longest distance, thus far, is Haysville, KS, driving over 250 miles, just to participate!

Looking forward to having a great time!

4. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Sounds fun, would love to see something like this for central MN.

5. I went on the pre run for the Springfield deal. Nice ride. I'm ready.
    Later,
    Dick

6. Got your registration, Dick. Looking forward to a great run!

7. Any plans for one in the San Antonio area?

8. Roothawg

Roothawg

Just North Texas at this time.

9. Great idea! There's a load a hotrods in the San Antonio-Austin corridor and we'd love it!

10. Roothawg

Roothawg

We'll keep that in mind. We're doing all we can to keep up with the 4 we have going now. We'll reflect after this year and see where we can improve.

11. Early registration for the Southwest MO Hot Rod Hundred ends on Saturday. By registering early, you get a free event T-shirt.

Sure, you can still register after Saturday, but missing out on a free T-shirt?

Looking forward to a great run, April 19. Remember, be there early, as we will be leaving at 9am sharp!

12. cory27t

cory27t
    from US

I've mentioned to the club I'm in. We'll see if I can get any of them to come up. Sounds like a fun time. I need to get my car done sometime so I can start doing stuff like this!

13. navyboy

navyboy

really looking forward to this twin texas/ok run! goig to be epic on many levals, I'm spreading the word to everyone!!!!

14. Bruce A Lyke

Bruce A Lyke

me too, i think the Hundred's are a great idea and hope they will expand in the future. still trying to see if i can make one. if not it will be great to see the reports and pictures.

15. Down to less than a month away for the SWMO run. We've got about 40 cars and trucks registered for the event. The T-shirts have been ordered, breakfast arrangements have been made, and we are looking forward to a great time.

There is still time to register, as we will be having registration all the way up to 8:30, on 4/19, but it would help us plan if you can get those turned in ASAP.

Thanks to all whom have already pre-registered and help us get this event launched.

bret

16. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'm really looking forward to the run. I talked to a couple of guys yesterday that will be
    mailing in their registration.

17. Roothawg

Roothawg

And we appreciate it!!

18. Roothawg

Roothawg

Oddly enough, we have a guy in Minnesota now.......right Bruce? ;)

19. TinShed

TinShed

Lets set it up! I will help in any way I can......

Anybody else in MN in?

Tim

100 miles is nothing. I do that on a sat night when I do the roll in in hasting or anoka.

I would be up for more but that is why I long haul power tour. LOL

20. MO_JUNK

MO_JUNK
    from Rolla, Mo.

Bret and Roothawg, did you mention that you were looking for volunteers to make trophies? Sam

21. Luckyred53

Luckyred53

Need one of these in the east - wife and i, two weeks ago just did 2735 miles on vacation with the 49. Gotta drive them or get rid of them -

22. Sounds like fun, wish it wasn't the day before Easter. Maybe next year. Looking forward to the one in October.

23. Roothawg

Roothawg

Absolutely Sam.......

24. Yeah, Dave, I was fighting with the calendar, trying not to interfere with the schedules of the guys going to the NSRA OKC Nats, or the guys going to the Lone Star Roundup. Didn't have a whole lot of choices for the weekend, so Easter Saturday became the day. So far, we've got about 40 cars registered for the SWMO run.

Sam, are you available for me to give you a call tomorrow? I hadn't planned on any trophies, but with a couple of the registrations that I have gotten, I'm thinking that there may be a few that are in order, and within the spirit of what I am wanting to do with the SWMO run.

25. Roothawg

Roothawg

If you don't use them Bret, we can sure use them.

26. U-235

U-235

This may work out ok in Missouri.......but Texas..? I thought the towns WERE 100 miles apart..!

27. bigken

bigken

yU-235, You say that like it's a BAD thing. HA, just shut up, and drive. :D

28. Lol. I dig it! REALLY looking forward to meeting you, Ken!

http://StreetRodder.Net
    The FUN is in the RUN!!!

29. Dammit, wish it really WAS coming to a city near me.

30. Hey Bret, don't forget to take lots of pictures and post them. I probably didn't really have to write that.