Register now to get rid of these ads!

Project 63 Riviera has started

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by PRDDETROIT, Jun 28, 2013.

1. After many months of driving around Los Angeles with a 3 inch drop spring suspension and scrapping on EVERYTHING... I've decided I will be air baggin the riv. I love the way it looks but, I have to really choose my routes carefully and its my daily driver so, The bags will make it more practical. Hopefully sooner than later. Gotta try to get the cash together.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. After many months of driving around Los Angeles with a 3 inch drop spring suspension and scrapping on EVERYTHING... I've decided I will be air baggin the riv. I love the way it looks but, I have to really choose my routes carefully and its my daily driver so, The bags will make it more practical. Hopefully sooner than later. Gotta try to get the cash together.

Attached Files:

3. I've been thinking about air ride on mine too. I'll be interested to see what setup you go with.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

4. I was going to go with the air ride Level 1 kit but maybe upgrading the control unit rather than gauges. For the most part, its a bolt in setup but, you do have to make some small cuts in the front spring towers for clearance. and a small amount of welding on the rear. I was also thinking of putting a bigger 1-1/4 swap bar up front. As soon as I get the cash, I'm going to do it. The install is pretty straight forward and I should be able to knock it out in a couple days (that includes cleaning up and dressing those areas up).

5. RockinRivi

RockinRivi

Sweet build thread…thx for sharing

David