Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Sunday flea market south Jersy

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by realsteel1934, Mar 20, 2014.

1. realsteel1934

realsteel1934
    from usa

I was told there was a flea market this Sunday ( 23rd) in south Jersey that is hosted by AACA chapter 43rd year --350 spaces plus car coral any body give me idea of what might be there in past. trying to see if its worth the drive ?

thanks Kevin

2. I heard that it was the first weekend in April. Better check the date.
    It used to be a large Flea Market many years ago, but it has dwindled down to very few spaces. You can see the whole thing in less than an hour.

3. BigEd

BigEd

4. J. Clear

J. Clear

Kevin
    It is this Sunday. It's a good swapmeet. No where near as big as Englishtown or Carlisle, but it's growing every year. Not many cheap tool sellers, mostly guys selling real car parts.

J. Clear

5. realsteel1934

realsteel1934
    from usa

Thanks guys -- now all I need to do is convince my wife that its a better idea than doing the to do list she had for this weekend!

6. 62hotcat

62hotcat

My son and I have done very well there selling and buying.

7. This is the show I thought you guys were referring to:[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] [/FONT] <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr> <td colspan="2">[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]

Event Dates:
    April 6, 2014 - April 6, 2014
    [/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2">[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] [/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2">[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]48th Annual Swap Meet & Flea Market, presented by Watchung Mountain Chapter AACA - Sun., April 6, 2014 - 6:30AM-3:00PM - Rain or shine. Held at Long Hill Community Center, So. Warren Ave. and Valley Road, Stirling, NJ (across from Jaeger Lumber). Indoor and Outdoor Flea Market Spaces. Vendor's of any variety wanted. Indoor Spaces 9x18 includes 1 table, $18. by 4/2/14 -at gate $25.; Outdoor Spaces (on blacktop) 10x18 $15. - at gate $20. Food and restrooms available. Admission $2.00 p/p. Open to the public at 8:00AM. All variety of Vendors & Public Welcomed. For info call George 908 403-7441. To download registration go to: www.njaaca.org[/FONT]</td> </tr><tr> <td colspan="2">[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] [/FONT]</td></tr></tbody></table>

8. realsteel1934

realsteel1934
    from usa

No thats not the one-- This one was @ the salem county fair grounds there 43rd anual. What a great show! the grounds were very nice and the club did great job putting it on .Huge crowed all day and plenty stuff to look at.I will put this one on my must do list every year.

Might check out the one you listed above sounds good too

9. thebronc4019

thebronc4019
    from New Jersey

This was my 3d year there vending. Really good old time swap meet, car parts not beanie babies. Good crowd even though it was cold. If you go next year get there early, place is in full swing by 7 AM and just about shut down by 2 PM

10. USA Tires Sign Joe

USA Tires Sign Joe
    from Western NJ

I heard a Mickey Thompson dragster Go Kart sold there this year. Anyone take any photos?