Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects i just want something to cruise.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by indawaitinroom, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Thanks, Yeah they aren't too bad to build, this was my first one. Next time, I might make a few adjustments, few things different for strength. But I'm stoked to see how this one works.

Attached Files:

2. Mr.Dickies

Mr.Dickies

That's pretty impressive!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. AntiBling

AntiBling

Beautiful work on the suspension, but I guess my question is, how do you adjust it?

4. the front suspension? the adjustment is only made on the upper control arm, by lengthening or shortening the rod ends. It works decent, but still limited. I have had bad luck in the past with the slotted mounts traditionally found on most mustang II setups, and shim style mounts don't look as clean, so I went this route.

5. AntiBling

AntiBling

D'oh, excuse me, I didn't even see the pic of the uppers with the adjustable ends this morning till I went back and looked now. Need to refrain from commenting until I get my coffee in me. Nice work!