Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 36 Hours in Detroit

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by J.Ukrop, Mar 14, 2014.

1. ClearSpot

ClearSpot
    from Michigan

Nicest pedal car there!

Attached Files:

2. Harms Way

Harms Way

If your talking about that Black 3 Window,.... I'm afraid you have the story totally wrong.

3. noclubjoe

noclubjoe

Iam not talking about the 3 window, as I stated Johns copper T roadster that is at the start of this thread is the car I am talking about.......

I think you need to re-read my post.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
  4. Man, too hard to pick a winner. I'll go with Brother's Custom Automotive stuff all the way. Another year of the show missed b/c of my damn job. Oh well.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
  5. Harms Way

Harms Way

Yep !,... Your right, I needed to re read it... :cool: Carry on.....

6. RAF81

RAF81

I saw this F-1 you might be interested in....

Attached Files:

7. FordF1

FordF1
    from Ottawa

That was 52 F1 is done well. The upside down teeth and modified headlights and different bezels were very subtle. The 3rd brakelight with STOP in the backwindow was also cool.

I'm surprised there is no picture of the Ridler winner here.

8. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

Cool story and I am humbled that you would actually take the '27 over all these other amazing rides at the show. Cheater Carl and Kory built that car about 5 years ago. Kory told me he was selling it, and so I immediately sold my '35 to get the funds to grab it. I am so thankful to own it. It has been a blast to drive and I look forward to getting it out and running down the back roads of Iowa. I am hard pressed to say which ride I would take home, but I know the Brothers '34 was impressive. I hope to take it out on the circuit again after some changes are done (lower the front grill a touch, get rid of light stanchions) But first I wanna drive it for a season.