Register now to get rid of these ads!

A little piece of Heaven for $3 million

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by painkiller, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Rolleiflex

Rolleiflex

As I understand it they have several warehouses filled with parts. A good bit of those parts are NOS. Anyway here's a '58 somebody really needs to save:

Attached Files:

2. Utahvette

Utahvette

3. Utahvette

Utahvette

4. Utahvette

Utahvette

5. Utahvette

Utahvette

6. 30FordNerd

30FordNerd

Off to the bank.

7. GregCon

GregCon
    from Houston

I've never understood why junk yards take such poor care of their cars...leaving them stacked on top of each other, lying on their sides, etc.

In any case, this will be another yard, most likely, that gets scrapped. Like that A-hole Neil Freman just did.....crushing lots and lots of vintage iron because it's easier and faster.

8. Utahvette

Utahvette

9. Utahvette

Utahvette

10. metalman

metalman

I'd be worried that property would be a negetive asset. 50 years being a junk yard, hmmm...EPA people might stop by and make sure there was never any oil or anything ever spilled on the ground. They can make a property owner responsible for a clean up at a cost that far out wieghs the property value.

11. Angry Frenchman

Angry Frenchman

need more pics please!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
  12. mike bowling

mike bowling

The sun won't set on places like that for much longer. Jeez, maybe Leno will buy it and turn it into a gearhead playground?Great spot for a picnic lunch and a couple of cold ones.

13. Bruce Lancaster

Bruce Lancaster
    Member Emeritus

OK...we buy it for $12.00 each. We file the title in the name of a Brazilian HAMB member, which will nicely cover us in any future legal/environmental stuff.
    We steal a title from R&C magazine and open the "Vintage Tin National Park," and perhaps score some money from the National Endowment for the Arts.
    We will earn money from tours...the standard entrance fee will be $25.00, and those people will be weighed and X-rayed on entering and leaving. The DeLuxe tour will be $250.00, and those who choose it will only have to pass a cursory visual exam when they leave.
    Desirable cars will be identified and raffled off amongst deserving members.
    Start sending in those checks...

14. Speed Gems

Speed Gems

15. KKrod

KKrod

Anyone done business there. I wonder how cars are say before 1940. How many 40's 50's and 60's

16. Tried to do business with the owner a couple of times over the last 10 years with not much luck.
    I thought it might have been because I was a foreigner but I had a conversation with a local hot rodder and this was his response.
    "Go out to your car and open the door then put your arm in the door and slam the door on your arm and you will still walk away with a better feeling than dealing with that prick".